It's time to host a server wide build contest! This contest is open to all players including staff.
The top 3 finalists of the contest will be awarded with a rank or rank upgrade depending on what their current rank is. If you're a $100 donator rank and you win, you'll be given the option to choose who you want to give the rank to. First place will receive $35, second place will receive $25 and third place will receive $10. The contest ends on April 18th and a home page post will mention the winners and showcase their builds.
How to participate?
When you have finished your build you need to make a post on this thread with your username, the server it was built on and the plot ID. You can find your plot id by using /plot info
- Username: SuperMonis
- Server: Creative2
- Plot ID: -22;-115
The theme for this round is Futuristic, you can build anything futuristic-related that you want.
Criteria that will help you stand out:
- Detailing: The details used to bring a build to life, enhancing the theming and style by adding related assets or parts which aren't strictly important for the main build but benefit it immersion-wise.
- Cohesiveness: The state in which all the parts and assets of a build are ordered in a cohesive and understandable manner and they all fit together in a non-cramped manner which helps the overall build.
- Palette: The blocks used in a build which must be compatible and pleasing to the eye, and benefit the structure in their placement and use, benefiting from the color theory.
- Completeness: It would be preferable for the build to be complete and not empty instead of large incomplete sections due to stretched out manpower.
- Follows Theme: The build must be related and conserve the essence of the theme given, the lack of the theme in your builds will result in heavy docking of points.
- Neatness: Make sure your builds are neat and ordered, leave clutter and random bits to a minimum and have it be easy to tell what the build is.
- Judge's Opinions: The judges will base part of score based on their own subjective opinions of the builds and their previous building skill.
- Creativity Bonus: Creative or inspiring builds will receive an extra score boost from the judges if they feel like giving it so try to not do the obvious when building if you want this extra points.
You are not allowed to post a build you have already made before the 21st of March, only new builds starting from the 21st of March are allowed.
You are allowed to get help from other players however only ONE person can submit the build and only that player will receive the reward if they win. You must also get permission from all those players if you do happen to submit a build where you got help from other players.
WorldEdit is allowed however the use of forge mods are not allowed and will result in disqualification.
If you wish to give the prize to someone, address it in your post. You can keep building until the end date, even if you've already submitted your build.