Menu

Join our Discord 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.creativefun.net 0 PLAYING NOW

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Mefte

due to recent unreasonable bans, i dislike some members of the current staff team. im not saying that they're horrible at what they do, some staff are good and some staff are bad, it's like with every minecraft server on the god damn planet, it's just from what i've experienced as a player of over 5 years and from what my friends / fellow players have said negative about the staff team. with proof and evidence of course, i have come to believe many of them. here're some of my points.
please feel free to correct me on this as well, this is an open debate that i would like to see continue on, hearing other players' opinions is good, as long as they aren't biased, or said simply for the intention of hurting others.

in my opinion, i believe that the standards are set too low for people to become staff on this server. i've heard that it's no longer a requirement for staff to be active on forums, which is stupid.
View attachment 76886
this can be seen here as an example. i have blocked the name and profile picture of the person at hand to prevent throwing people under the bus.

I have also come to notice that people who do make it into the staff team, aren't too familiar with other players on the server. i haven't played on here in a long time, so this could very much be an invalid point, but it still stands from what i've seen.

there is also an extremely dark history that i have seen unfold before my very eyes. this server's got some skeletons in the closet that i feel don't necessarily need to be released until the time is deemed right.
I completely get your point. how ever they still encourage staff // Chat Mods to be active on forums aswell. its not a requirement, but it gives you a higher chance at being ChatMod, to become a ChatMod yourself you have to atleast be on the forums for a month and that's when the staff encourages you to be more active, the higher the role you have here the higher the chances you have to become chatmod.

now the photo you attached actually surprised me, and maybe you should be more active on forums to become a chatmod but other than that they are actually just here for the server and not the forums.

in my opinion there is a couple of chatmods i dislike, but there are some i love. but my question was why do people give them hate. and as people have reacted and responded I feel as if my question still hasn't been answered, even offline staff get hate and people abuse that and just bypass all the rules on cf.

but like thanks for your imput <3 ~ meftew

Mikcey

Expert
Not everybody would be into the games and I don’t think Ecoya or anybody wants to have the staff feel like they are being forced to play the games. Same goes for server discussion really, we don’t want anyone to feel forced to do something they don’t want to do.
I don't think they should feel like they should be forced too but I think they should be encouraged to be active here for a higher chance of getting staff like on the discord,

_Savage_MEMEZZZ_

I completely get your point. how ever they still encourage staff // Chat Mods to be active on forums aswell. its not a requirement, but it gives you a higher chance at being ChatMod, to become a ChatMod yourself you have to atleast be on the forums for a month and that's when the staff encourages you to be more active, the higher the role you have here the higher the chances you have to become chatmod.

now the photo you attached actually surprised me, and maybe you should be more active on forums to become a chatmod but other than that they are actually just here for the server and not the forums.

in my opinion there is a couple of chatmods i dislike, but there are some i love. but my question was why do people give them hate. and as people have reacted and responded I feel as if my question still hasn't been answered, even offline staff get hate and people abuse that and just bypass all the rules on cf.

but like thanks for your imput <3 ~ meftew
no worries, some people do genuinely hate staff for the points that I have mentioned in the reply. there are also many other reasons why people dislike the staff team that I believe shouldn’t be shared as of right now.
thank you for taking this well! honestly I expected some pretty negative responses to what I said so thank you for not screaming at me haha.

Mefte

no worries, some people do genuinely hate staff for the points that I have mentioned in the reply. there are also many other reasons why people dislike the staff team that I believe shouldn’t be shared as of right now.
thank you for taking this well! honestly I expected some pretty negative responses to what I said so thank you for not screaming at me haha.
who'd scream at your response? it was responsible and really good.

ImSoBrxke

All staff at one point where ignorant, maybe some still now, but I do agree with you. Not hating on them, but some staff don't seem to have the knowledge of what they should be doing. Not saying they should step down, but they should learn. I do dislike some staff because there personality though, but that can't be helped. Everyone is still human after all. I think..
you're right

NinkiMinjaj_

However, I do agree with some points stated above, but as an ex staff member myself I knew why people hated me. But that is just me.

I do dislike a certain staff member but I will not name names.

Like Jess said, ChatMods have no need to be on the forums that much, unless they respond to Applications (which they do not need to do), make reports, and read important info that is staff-only information. The only thing they have access to that they can respond to is Staff Chat, ChatMod apps and that's it. But they don't have a post cool down.

Same with the discord. All they can do is mute, have access to to Staff Chat and that is basically it.

^ not my point. My point is is that staff are humans too. they do not need to be watching everything people do all the time. They can role play, build, hose /home bb, and talk to their friends. and if people get mad over a mute, it is that persons fault because they broke the rules, not the staff members fault.

like I say in other threads like this, I am not going into more detail because I do not want to be banned for toxicity ツ

have a nice day, all