Menu

Join our Discord 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.creativefun.net 0 PLAYING NOW

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* magic game *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

vvscoboy

I hope this is original!
------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay, so here's how it works!

Everyone starts with 100 health, your health can go up and down based on spells performed (I'll get to spells in a moment).
****Please copy and paste this into each message you send on this thread (replace the "100" with whatever you have at that time):

♥ HP: 100

You can "preform" an offense or defense spell (to "perform" a spell just do "defense spell!...")
It's up to you to decide what the spell does (make it interesting, do NOT make it too OP, an example of an OP spell would be like "kills the next person to reply" or "kills everyone")

Spell Examples:
"Offense Spell! The next person to reply will fall into a pit of quicksand and loose 20 hp!"
"Defense Spell! I find a magical potion in the woods and drink it, it heals me 15 hp!"
"Defense Spell! I spawn a water forcefield around me and i only take 5/20 damage from the last person's offense spell!"
you are not allowed to have a spell last over a certain amount of turns. example:

Offensive spell! You're hit with a disease thar makes you lose -1, hp for your next 5 turns
****If you die please reset your HP and add a death counter "Deaths: 1"

Buffs:

These people will only take half damage from offense spells: @Dekeiido @tcrnado @Kqwi

**users are subject to change

If you're confused please message me! I tried to make this as interesting as possible, i hope it isn't too complicated! <3

Last edited:

sunnybees

Chat Moderator
Offense spell! The next person to reply will be trampled by a wave of puppies and lose 5 hp!

Last edited:

NinkiMinjaj_

"Offense Spell! The next person to reply will fall into a pit of quicksand and loose 20 hp!"
(half of 15 is 7.5 so)
HP: 187.5

TheTrueNick

Defense spell! The person below me takes 1 third of the attack the person above me dealt!

♥ HP: 80

Last edited:

Mikcey

Expert
not 100% how you do this but
offense spell!! the person below gets hit by a zombie -5 hp