Menu

Join our Discord 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.creativefun.net 0 PLAYING NOW

1.13.2 Update

Hi all,

The 1.13.2 Update is live!
I'm pleased to announce that the server has finally made the official move from 1.12.2 to 1.13.2. Using the 1.12.2 client will no longer work so make sure you're using 1.13.2 when connecting to the server. None of the new blocks have been banned or limited apart from the conduit which is limited to 2 per chunk. All of the new items will work apart from the throwing mechanic of tridents (similar to bows), the new potions and the debug stick. A lot of effort has been put into customizing the new command prompts and tabbing to make things easy for new players but they should all be working correctly. Some commands may be broken such as the item and itemdb command but these are being worked on and over the next few weeks we will be fixing various issues. In addition to this, roleplay names and roles can now be a maximum of 16 characters and nametag colors should be working with the correct color codes.

Server stability
In terms of server stability there are definitely some issues with the server causing it to crash every couple of hours, we are investigating the cause of this but please be patient with us while we work on it. I expected a lot of problems related to crashing to be resolved as it has been a year since the 1.13.2 release however a lot of issues we've been experiencing are unique to us due to the large amount of players and worldedit commands we give people access to.

New donator pets and disguises

Donator $35

• Can spawn a pet tropical fish
  • Can spawn a pet salmon
Donator $45
  • Can spawn a pet dolphin
  • Can spawn a pet cod
  • Can spawn a pet drowned
Donator $55
  • Can spawn a pet phantom
  • Can spawn a pet turtle
Donator $65
  • Can disguise as cod
  • Can disguise as tropical fish
  • Can disguise as pufferfish
Donator $75
  • Can disguise as dolphin
  • Can disguise as salmon
Donator $100
  • Can disguise as phantom
  • Can disguise as turtle
Special thanks to @ohheyliv and @SuperAaron for helping me test everything for this update.
With all of that out of the way I hope to see you all on the server :)

Six_SaveUs2K20

Hi all,

I'm pleased to announce that the server has finally made the official move from 1.12.2 to 1.13.2. Using the 1.12.2 client will no longer work so make sure you're using 1.13.2 when connecting to the server. None of the new blocks have been banned or limited apart from the conduit which is limited to 2 per chunk. All of the new items will work apart from the throwing mechanic of tridents (similar to bows), the new potions and the debug stick. A lot of effort has been put into customizing the new command prompts and tabbing to make things easy for new players but they should all be working correctly. Some commands may be broken such as the item and itemdb command but these are being worked on and over the next few weeks we will be fixing various issues. In addition to this, roleplay names and roles can now be a maximum of 16 characters and nametag colors should be working with the correct color codes.

Server stability
In terms of server stability there are definitely some issues with the server causing it to crash every couple of hours, we are investigating the cause of this but please be patient with us while we work on it. I expected a lot of problems related to crashing to be resolved as it has been a year since the 1.13.2 release however a lot of issues we've been experiencing are unique to us due to the large amount of players and worldedit commands we give people access to.

Donator $35

• Can spawn a pet salmon
Donator $45
  • Can spawn a pet cod
Donator $55
  • Can spawn a pet turtle
Donator $65
  • Can disguise as cod
Donator $75
  • Can disguise as salmon
Donator $100
  • Can disguise as turtle
Special thanks to @ohheyliv and @SuperAaron for helping me test everything for this update.
Clap. Clap. Clap.

LemonishCloud

Hi all,

Server stability

Donator $35

• Can spawn a pet salmon
Donator $45
  • Can spawn a pet cod
Donator $55
  • Can spawn a pet turtle
Donator $65
  • Can disguise as cod
Donator $75
  • Can disguise as salmon
Donator $100
  • Can disguise as turtle
yEs!
too bad im $10 :(