Reactions
95 1 0
--------------
CF MONTHLY TIMES
Published by Ziui Inc.
--------------
|| CF REWIND || CHAT FILTER || GAMESHOWS || BUILD CONTEST ||
________
CF REWIND - IS IT REALLY BETTER THAN THE YOUTUBE ONE?
9th Feburary

This week Ziui published CF REWIND, A short video of the year 2018 on the Creative Fun Youtube Forum, this was a huge success with lots of users commenting positive comments. The Rewind had many people in it, including SuperMonis, AngelGoddess, Active Members and some staff.
In this rewind there was a photo with over 60+ people, this was pretty cool and fun for lots of the members in it.
Ziui stated after the rewind: "Next year's rewind will be more fun, more organized and more involving for players."
________
CHAT FILTER - COULD THIS BE THE REPLACEMENT OF CHATMODS?
Over the past weeks, the chat filter has had a few bumps and bad spots, It has become harder to say things, but personally, I've noticed the mute levels go down. A statement from all the staff: "The Chat Filter is currently being worked on, try to reword your sentence.". There have been many complaints made in global chat but the staff team has dealt with them nicely, Nice job.
Another thing that is being questioned and prepared for is that the chat filter will replace ChatMods. Will this mean that people apply for moderator? Will the staff team slowly shrink? Will there be grief checkers come to replace Mods? Find out next month.
________
GAMESHOWS - STRIKEOUT AND AMAZING RACE
There have been two successful gameshows the past month.
Strikeout
Ran by: @airanagrande and @666Trap
I was at the Strikeout gameshow, and it was very fun. The Strikeout is a parkour race that people compete for spots in the next level.
I am not the best at parkour, I got eliminated in the early levels, although I only got about 5m of game time, I really enjoyed it and It was fun to watch the pro parkour people grace through the levels and cheer them on. In the end, there were 2 people @Gallattea and @hhopee competing for the rank, it was a tough course with many hard parkour jumps, then a maze, Tea ran through the race quickly and won! Good job @Gallattea ! Tea gave the rank to @Gooberr which was very nice of her.
The Amazing Race
Ran by: @KazuichiKirumi
I was also at the Amazing Race, it was quite an experience. The Amazing Race was also a parkour race that people were in teams of 4 and competed for spots in the next level. I really enjoyed the time and effort put into it, the playlist was good, the build was huge and overall, it was a fun experience even though I didn't make it that far. In the end it was down to a large parkour section and two teams had 3/4 of their members finished, they were waiting for their 4th member. The two teams were Pink & Blue, Pink = @trishpaytas @mikiminach @airanagrande and @joangrande (Correct me if I am wrong) and Blue = @Gallattea @Crotal @Gooberr , @kasyune @] and [USER=20034]@Mikcey (Correct me if I am wrong). Then suddenly the last pink team member finished and they won! Congrats Pink team! They gave the rank to @mikiminach .
________
BUILD CONTEST WINNERS

In December, there was a build contest held and the theme was hotel. There were so many amazing entries and lots of people participated, it was great to see a large turnout and many talented builds. In 1st place was @window456123 2nd place, @Tiksta99 and in 3rd place, @Jeessica . Well done to the winners.​

A new ‘rank’ was also added, the winner of the build contest each month gets the CFBC rank next to their name, the color is white, but this has sparked some debate and people want to change it to gold. What do you think?

ARTICLES
For the next issue of the newspaper, we need your help! Write an article, review or debate about something interesting that has happened in the month.
Please put your articles on this forum: HERE
(also- should this be in the general section? please move it if I am wrong)​

Last edited:
Reactions
25 1 0
me when i’m 2nd place :hearteyes:
( i am joking ofc, tea did a v good job )

TylerX_

Chat Moderator
Reactions
3 0 0
Great job on the newspaper Ziui! I loved every single part and I can't wait for the next month, well all the parts except that chat filter one.... why did you leave us in a cliffhanger! Good job!

_OmniiPotent_

Reactions
603 23 1
I don’t think we’ll be replacing staff anytime soon due to the subjective nature of many of the rules, which cannot be changed into an automated objective system.

Looking forward to the next issue!

Reactions
7 0 0
omg whenever I saw the name tea in the newspaper I kept thinking that was me whoops

:oops:

Reactions
7 0 0
CF MONTHLY TIMES has been formatted into a book on the server!! happy days :)

now you can read it on the server!!

1550286034137.png

side note; chat filter was being a meanie and some of it may had to be rewritten

also, there will be a home to be able to receive the server version-

Reactions
21 2 0
CF MONTHLY TIMES has been formatted into a book on the server!! happy days :)

now you can read it on the server!!
Good addition, this will make it easier and more mobile for players to read it.

Mikcey

Reactions
781 33 3
the surprise to me is that the book isn't deleted for filter the instant you delete it lOl