Menu

Join our Discord 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.creativefun.net 0 PLAYING NOW

a resting place, this server is corrupt and toxic

Kqwi

Admin
Website Mod
It’s okay to share your opinion here, as long as you stay respectful to everyone.

It seems as though cases found out are solved quicker than they should be. They find something against the rules and just go "Meh. Ban hammer."
And a lot of the staff members don't seem to put a lot of thought and time into them. Say, what happened if someone was banned by mistake? It is not quite fair for that person to have to put all of their time and effort into proving something they didn't do to a staff member that made the mistake in the first place? It should be the staff members looking into it and putting time into it. Who knows, maybe it really WAS their fault? If they put more time into just figuring things out and actually talking to said victims and troublemakers, situations would be resolved a lot quicker. Now Im not saying ALL of them do this, but most of them do.
Another thing is that sometimes, they ban/mute people for things that only offend themselves, not other people. It seems as though they just let their emotions get the best of them, and don't think rationally. And then there are people who do the opposite and just "Robot" everything. Like, "PoSt a BaN ApPeAl iF yOu bEliEvE iT wAs fAlSe" now come on. I think it would be a bit more helpful if they said more than that. Just an opinion. I could be wrong.
don't hurt me haters pls

ChillRamen

During Lyn second iteration as Staff once the server a while ago during 2018, I had noticed how unprofessional the Staff had really became. All the “old” Staff that had acted mature and took their job seriously had left, they have been replaced by what I personally see as people just lookin for the rank to gain popularity. Of course there are some VERY mature people on the team still, but the powers ranking members do not make me happy. I’ve seen on multiple occasions the newer Staff COMPLETELY ignore an rule-breaking message to continue having chats with people in Global. The maturity and professionalism of the Staff team hasn’t decreased by an INSANE amount! (Excluding some moderators, and all admin+)

This is all my personal opinion as Ex-Staff of CF.

boywithlove

It seems as though cases found out are solved quicker than they should be. They find something against the rules and just go "Meh. Ban hammer."
And a lot of the staff members don't seem to put a lot of thought and time into them. Say, what happened if someone was banned by mistake? It is not quite fair for that person to have to put all of their time and effort into proving something they didn't do to a staff member that made the mistake in the first place? It should be the staff members looking into it and putting time into it. Who knows, maybe it really WAS their fault? If they put more time into just figuring things out and actually talking to said victims and troublemakers, situations would be resolved a lot quicker. Now Im not saying ALL of them do this, but most of them do.
Another thing is that sometimes, they ban/mute people for things that only offend themselves, not other people. It seems as though they just let their emotions get the best of them, and don't think rationally. And then there are people who do the opposite and just "Robot" everything. Like, "PoSt a BaN ApPeAl iF yOu bEliEvE iT wAs fAlSe" now come on. I think it would be a bit more helpful if they said more than that. Just an opinion. I could be wrong.
don't hurt me haters pls
It's kinda hard to ban incorrectly. There's not much you can do that is questionable whether it's a ban or not.

Now mutes, I do think it's easy to mute incorrectly. Miscommunication is easy.

I mean, they all say "PoSt a BaN ApPeAl iF yOu bEliEvE iT wAs fAlSe" because that's what they're supposed to reply lmbo. if they believe it's incorrect then they appeal. what else is the staff gonna tell them to do

Toshiiie

Even since I was perm banned last Friday, Monis has ignored me fully, I was perm banned for out of game toxicity, and somewhat in-game, in-game was mostly jokes and people take them too seriously. I've asked about 20 times if I could get my 35$ sent to my friend's account, and no answer was given. It is quite annoying to know the 35$ on my account will go nowhere. I will never be unbanned, and I get it. "I messed up" I'll go back to where I came from, I mean. that's what a chat-mod said about 5 hours before I was perm banned. I have many other things to share, but the staff will just simply debunk it cause they're told the wrong story, or know nothing about the real story, but It's okay. since I left CF I've learned that it's one big scam, they get you to buy, so you stick out, then they get you for every little slip you make in the chat, or VC. and then. You get banned. I was randomly banned, not even messaged about why, I was blocked by a good chunk of the staff on discord, and I was confused. I was in a VC with Glor and I was randomly kicked and saw the ban message, I will endlessly dislike the staff, and how they ruined most of my time on cf, I enjoyed making custom-items for players on the server, Until Monis and the admins shot my whole uniqueness down.

Signed: Toshiiie

JustSimplyCloud

I guess this is a place for leaving complaints? I'll leave a minor one here I guess.

Staff joining voice chats muted to moderate the chat always makes me super uncomfortable.
Thank you for coming to my Ted Talk.

True, it feels like there's a police man right behind me all the time
I agree. You never know when you could say something that was unintentionally "questionable" and be PoSt-a-mUtE-ApPeAl-iF-yOu-bEliEvE-iT-wAs-fAlSe-ed. In a way, it kind of feels like an invasion of privacy.

Even since I was perm banned last Friday, Monis has ignored me fully, I was perm banned for out of game toxicity, and somewhat in-game, in-game was mostly jokes and people take them too seriously. I've asked about 20 times if I could get my 35$ sent to my friend's account, and no answer was given. It is quite annoying to know the 35$ on my account will go nowhere. I will never be unbanned, and I get it. "I messed up" I'll go back to where I came from, I mean. that's what a chat-mod said about 5 hours before I was perm banned. I have many other things to share, but the staff will just simply debunk it cause they're told the wrong story, or know nothing about the real story, but It's okay. since I left CF I've learned that it's one big scam, they get you to buy, so you stick out, then they get you for every little slip you make in the chat, or VC. and then. You get banned. I was randomly banned, not even messaged about why, I was blocked by a good chunk of the staff on discord, and I was confused. I was in a VC with Glor and I was randomly kicked and saw the ban message, I will endlessly dislike the staff, and how they ruined most of my time on cf, I enjoyed making custom-items for players on the server, Until Monis and the admins shot my whole uniqueness down.

Maybe you said something you didn't know was against the rules? Try reading the rules and thinking over your conversations. Because, like I said earlier, the rules are pretty touchy. (Ps. Im not trying to be rude, but please don't ban appeal rant on this post.)

During Lyn second iteration as Staff once the server a while ago during 2018, I had noticed how unprofessional the Staff had really became. All the “old” Staff that had acted mature and took their job seriously had left, they have been replaced by what I personally see as people just lookin for the rank to gain popularity. Of course there are some VERY mature people on the team still, but the powers ranking members do not make me happy. I’ve seen on multiple occasions the newer Staff COMPLETELY ignore an rule-breaking message to continue having chats with people in Global. The maturity and professionalism of the Staff team hasn’t decreased by an INSANE amount! (Excluding some moderators, and all admin+)

This is all my personal opinion as Ex-Staff of CF.
This proves my point exactly. (Sorry for triple posting. I got a lot to say today I guess xD)

Kqwi

Admin
Website Mod
I agree. You never know when you could say something that was unintentionally "questionable" and be PoSt-a-mUtE-ApPeAl-iF-yOu-bEliEvE-iT-wAs-fAlSe-ed. In a way, it kind of feels like an invasion of privacy.
Maybe you said something you didn't know was against the rules? Try reading the rules and thinking over your conversations. Because, like I said earlier, the rules are pretty touchy. (Ps. Im not trying to be rude, but please don't ban appeal rant on this post.)
This proves my point exactly. (Sorry for triple posting. I got a lot to say today I guess xD)
Please do not triple-post, you can reply to three messages in a single post.

Ecoya

Staff Management
Staff Management
Admin
If any of you have a complaint about a staff member, it would be way more efficient to make a complaint to me than saying some staff are toxic. Contact me on the forums or on discord @ Ecoya#0001

As for your rank, we do not transfer ranks, sorry!

Last edited:

MaskedMenace_Zy

Toshiiie is legend