Menu

Join our Discord 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.creativefun.net 0 PLAYING NOW

Suggestion allow ex-staff to reapply after a set amount of tine

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhoebeTheBeast

hi, so i believe that after a year or something like that, ex-staff should be allowed to reapply.
for example, in my case, in september itll be three years since i resigned from being a moderator. i would really love to be staff again, because ive been off this server for about two years and ive matured and changed since i’ve resigned. i know this doesnt affect many people, and if you decide it’s not going to happen thats fine, im just taking the chance. thanks!! :)

SuperMouse_

Chat Moderator
The staff team has already said that they have this rule set in stone and do not plan to change it. Please respect their decision as they've had to say this a lot to people already.
I agree with this

InactiveCherri (now @chqrri) was demoted after the "no reapplying " rule was implemented, but Dawn and Monis wanted her back on the staff team.

I think that would be the only way to get back on the team, however.

Holding vote.

chqrri

Chat Moderator
I was demoted before the reapplying rule came out, although, I do agree that the ex staff reapplying rule should stay the way it is. I know I got given a second chance, but as SuperMouse_ has stated, I didn’t reapply. The rule is there because of staff in the past who turned toxic. It also gives new people a chance at staff, good luck with your suggestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.