Menu

Join our Discord 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.creativefun.net 0 PLAYING NOW

art requests.

_Savage_MEMEZZZ_

hey, ive been having an art block recently so i'll be taking art requests.
below is all of the information attached to wanting an art request:

HOW TO CONTACT ME:
DM me the link to your skin on namemc or lmk in the replies in this thread and i'll draw your skin // an OC for you. If you do want me to draw an OC, please send over a reference image to insure that I draw your OC right. The reference image can be in the form of a minecraft skin, an already drawn artwork, or a description, however visual references like photos, videos, etc are preferred as I could get your description of the OC wrong.

If you do want to cancel your request, either contact me on the discord provided below, or on this thread / my profile wall.

you can contact me on discord using sal face#4003. however, if the username and tag i provided doesn't work, please let me know below in the thread here.
if you do have a deadline that you would like the artwork by, let me know!

WHAT I WILL AND WON'T BE DRAWING:
I will not be drawing NSFW, furries, machines / bots and full body artworks.
I, however, will be drawing humans, bust artworks, humans with animal / machine / prosthetic features.

I won't draw your request if you hassle me every 10 minutes to get it done, checking in on my progress every now and again is (of course) allowed. DM me on discord (the user i provided above), ask me on my profile wall or even on the thread here if you want to see how much of your work I have done.

I won't draw your request if you are deliberately rude and disrespectful to me or insulting my artwork. if you want me to change something on your request, please do not hesitate to let me know! I will not get offended if you tell me in an appropriate and kind manner.

I won't draw your request if you tell me to get rid of my watermark. This is a way of making sure that the artwork i made doesn't get stolen and gain false credit to someone else. If you do want me to move my watermark elsewhere, please do let me know as I will gladly do so! However, I will make it so then people can see the watermark.

these requests are free (of course).

CRITERIA:
The criteria for this is here:
(when using the criteria, please get rid of the italic sentence describing what you should do!)

Username: Please insert your minecraft username here.

NameMC link // OC name and reference: Insert NameMC link here for your MC skin. Visual references are preferred for an OC, however if you cannot provide an image, provide a description instead.

Background, if needs be, insert a HEX colour code (not anything too complicated!): Insert a colour code (for example, #FFFFFF = white) or a picture of the colour you want for the background.

Deadline (if you absolutely do need it): People who do set a deadline for their work will get their art done before those without a deadline, with that said, do not add a deadline just so then your artwork gets done first! The closer the deadline, the more likely it is that your art gets done first.

Props and any extra things: Let me know if you want me to add anything extra to the art or what you would like to change about the reference. This will be a bust artwork, (chest and up) so keep it appropriate to what i can draw.

Discord or any means of contacting you with the finished work: Insert a way to contact you with your finished work.

if you are interested, my work is below.
so sorry for the low quality images! some of the art i drew is too big to insert in the thread haha.

Attachments

blooberrei

Username: blooberrei

NameMC link // OC name and reference: here

Background, if needs be, insert a HEX colour code (not anything too complicated!): Color code: #f4b6c2 and possibly some little flowers around or hearts, whatever is easiest with you!

Deadline (if you absolutely do need it): No need to rush! Take your time.

Props and any extra things: Angel wings and a halo, like your second picture,

Discord or any means of contacting you with the finished work: My discord is EmoHorseGorl#9938

quaalf

Username: spookyforever

NameMC link // OC name and reference: Click here.

Background, if needs be, insert a HEX colour code (not anything too complicated!):
You choose your the artist!

Deadline (if you absolutely do need it): Possibly around the 3rd but it's fine.

Props and any extra things: Can he have a halo too?

Discord or any means of contacting you with the finished work: spookyforever#6750 or comment on my cf profile.

_Savage_MEMEZZZ_

Username: blooberrei

NameMC link // OC name and reference: here

Background, if needs be, insert a HEX colour code (not anything too complicated!): Color code: #f4b6c2 and possibly some little flowers around or hearts, whatever is easiest with you!

Deadline (if you absolutely do need it): No need to rush! Take your time.

Props and any extra things: Angel wings and a halo, like your second picture,

Discord or any means of contacting you with the finished work: My discord is EmoHorseGorl#9938
I DM'd you your request on discord!

Username: spookyforever

NameMC link // OC name and reference: Click here.

Background, if needs be, insert a HEX colour code (not anything too complicated!):
You choose your the artist!

Deadline (if you absolutely do need it): Possibly around the 3rd but it's fine.

Props and any extra things: Can he have a halo too?

Discord or any means of contacting you with the finished work: spookyforever#6750 or comment on my cf profile.
here you go
if you want me to change anything, lmk!

IMG_0533.jpg

Jupitxr__

Username: EggsOnToast_

NameMC link // OC name and reference: https://namemc.com/skin/94af92b82116f3a8

Background, if needs be, insert a HEX colour code (not anything too complicated!): #632929

Deadline (if you absolutely do need it): Take your time and just send it to me when its done.

Props and any extra things: If i could get some glasses that would be great!

Discord or any means of contacting you with the finished work: Just post a message on my profile wall that would be great cheers mate!

WhalewardClovd

Username: WhalewardClovd

NameMC link // OC name and reference: Boop

Background, if needs be, insert a HEX colour code (not anything too complicated!): Anything’s fine with me! Whatever you think fits the most :>

Deadline (if you absolutely do need it): I want you to take your time and just relax, no stress.

Props and any extra things: You don’t need to draw the bow but I would like to keep the flower crown please.

Discord or any means of contacting you with the finished work: Whichever is the easiest for you, my discord is lokiunderyourbed#7310 but I don’t mind if you stick it here!

EmperorEndru

Username: EmperorEndru

NameMC link // OC name and reference: https://namemc.com/skin/19c3471530cf7d8f (Aether-ish being)

Background, if needs be, insert a HEX colour code (not anything too complicated!): FFFFFF

Deadline (if you absolutely do need it): Nope.

Props and any extra things: How about magic circle in front of left eye (white) along with the earpieces and hair accessory that's present already. However, hair accessory can be simple float if you wish. I'll leave that to your discretion.

Discord or any means of contacting you with the finished work: EmperorEndru#0227

_Savage_MEMEZZZ_

imagine having to ask for requests instead of randomly being sent art out of the blue smh
LMBOOOOOOO you're my friend so you're an exception

Username: EmperorEndru

NameMC link // OC name and reference: https://namemc.com/skin/19c3471530cf7d8f (Aether-ish being)

Background, if needs be, insert a HEX colour code (not anything too complicated!): FFFFFF

Deadline (if you absolutely do need it): Nope.

Props and any extra things: How about magic circle in front of left eye (white) along with the earpieces and hair accessory that's present already. However, hair accessory can be simple float if you wish. I'll leave that to your discretion.

Discord or any means of contacting you with the finished work: EmperorEndru#0227
i'll jump on it asap!