ATLA oc art (requests closed)

Dragongirl_14

Oct 27, 2017
ATLA was my childhood. Recently rewatched it and thought it might be fun to make my own oc in the Avatar universe. This is a real sketchy drawing of a character I made off the top of my head for fun- a firebender living in the Northern Water Tribe. c:

Anyone else a fan of Avatar: The Last Airbender? :)

-

Also, I might do a few quick sketch requests for people because I'm bored and in the mood to sketch characters. If you're interested, write a description of the character you want me to draw (I'm best at female humans, but I can do guys and animals too). I can do OCs, your MC skin, etc..

Only taking a couple of requests- pls don't be mad if I can't get around to yours!
Also, it's not necessarily "first come, first serve". I'll draw whatever characters I'm interested in.

aypricity

Server Moderator
Jun 1, 2018
Asteroid b-612
Omg! You’re absolutely amazing! I used to love ATLA. As for the requests, it’d be great if you could draw my minecraft skin! I really don’t mind what the background is, and for the pose maybe just make her smiling. Here’s a link to my skin: https://namemc.com/profile/gooberr.5

Thanks for taking the time to do this! You’re a great artist.

oofeenshmirtz

May 9, 2018
Amazing! I wish I knew how to draw

Dragongirl_14

Oct 27, 2017
Omg! You’re absolutely amazing! I used to love ATLA. As for the requests, it’d be great if you could draw my minecraft skin! I really don’t mind what the background is, and for the pose maybe just make her smiling. Here’s a link to my skin: https://namemc.com/profile/gooberr.5

Thanks for taking the time to do this! You’re a great artist.
Thanks so much! I'll try to finish it sometime this weekend.

Amazing! I wish I knew how to draw
Thanks! :D

Reactions: aypricity

Blokcyy

Dec 2, 2017
trying to catch Mickey in most messages
I thought I was the only one :O
I love the last air bender and recently Netflix just got season 3, so I totally didn’t binge watch the entire season in 2 days or anything like that because I’m normal human being.. :p
Annnyywaayyyysss... I would appreciate it if you could take the time to draw my skin also :)
Here is the link: https://namemc.com/profile/Blocksanity.1
(If it doesn’t work then just search up ‘Blocksanity’ in NameMC, Thats my username)
Also I have boy short hair, but ima girl, this skin was the closest I could find to boy short hair that didn’t look like a boy :p
Have fun with it!

Reactions: Dragongirl_14

Dragongirl_14

Oct 27, 2017
I thought I was the only one :O
I love the last air bender and recently Netflix just got season 3, so I totally didn’t binge watch the entire season in 2 days or anything like that because I’m normal human being.. :p
Annnyywaayyyysss... I would appreciate it if you could take the time to draw my skin also :)
Here is the link: https://namemc.com/profile/Blocksanity.1
(If it doesn’t work then just search up ‘Blocksanity’ in NameMC, Thats my username)
Also I have boy short hair, but ima girl, this skin was the closest I could find to boy short hair that didn’t look like a boy :p
Have fun with it!
lol I just finished binge-watching the show
Who's your fav character? :D

Also, I'll try to finish your skin this weekend.

Dragongirl_14

Oct 27, 2017
Reactions: aypricity

Dragongirl_14

Oct 27, 2017
Oh my goodness! This is stunning. Thank you soo much! I love your art style. This is beautiful. Looks like me irl actually lol :eek:
Glad you like it! :)

Blokcyy

Dec 2, 2017
trying to catch Mickey in most messages
lol I just finished binge-watching the show
Who's your fav character? :D

Also, I'll try to finish your skin this weekend.
My favourite character is probably Sokka because of all his bad Jokes :p
And thank you for taking the time to draw this for me, I might use it as my profile picture if your okay with that :)
But take your time and no stress to get it done by any certain time

iselluwus

Jul 9, 2018
scoot or die
ATLA was my childhood. Recently rewatched it and thought it might be fun to make my own oc in the Avatar universe. This is a real sketchy drawing of a character I made off the top of my head for fun- a firebender living in the Northern Water Tribe. c:

Anyone else a fan of Avatar: The Last Airbender? :)

-

Also, I might do a few quick sketch requests for people because I'm bored and in the mood to sketch characters. If you're interested, write a description of the character you want me to draw (I'm best at female humans, but I can do guys and animals too). I can do OCs, your MC skin, etc..

Only taking a couple of requests- pls don't be mad if I can't get around to yours!
Also, it's not necessarily "first come, first serve". I'll draw whatever characters I'm interested in.

Could you maybe draw me? Without the filter I have brown eyes and glasses, btw.

doge5.JPG

Jul 21, 2018
UK
Your style is absolutely wonderful, I absolutely love it.

If it isn't too much trouble, could you maybe draw my skin, please?
https://namemc.com/skin/f5b2a46062a921f1
She's more of the silent but deadly type, y'know? and she usually has a pistol in her right hand, too.

There's no rush, I'd honestly just appreciate if you could do it, whatever the time it gets finished at. :)

Soole

Jul 23, 2018

:O this is amazing!

Dragongirl_14

Oct 27, 2017
Closing requests!

I'm not going to be taking any new requests, but will try to finish the ones I've already gotten. :)

Your style is absolutely wonderful, I absolutely love it.

If it isn't too much trouble, could you maybe draw my skin, please?
https://namemc.com/skin/f5b2a46062a921f1
She's more of the silent but deadly type, y'know? and she usually has a pistol in her right hand, too.

There's no rush, I'd honestly just appreciate if you could do it, whatever the time it gets finished at. :)
Also, could you pls find an irl ref of what you'd like the outfit (jacket, pants, shoes, etc) to look like? I'm just not sure how I should draw it

Last edited:
Jul 21, 2018
UK
Closing requests!

I'm not going to be taking any new requests, but will try to finish the ones I've already gotten. :)

Also, could you pls find an irl ref of what you'd like the outfit (jacket, pants, shoes, etc) to look like? I'm just not sure how I should draw it
Of course!~
04-18-18_Studio_2TI2160_Black12175_800x.jpg
(OOF this is a big image XDD)
best referance image for the clothes I could find. (the sweatpants are grey in the skin tho, not black)
download.png
and the shoes. (I dont expect them to be that detailed tho. so if you cant, its fine xDD)

iselluwus

Jul 9, 2018
scoot or die
Closing requests!

okay, I understand! Unless you meant no more replies, not sure