Menu

Join our Discord 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.creativefun.net 0 PLAYING NOW

Beauty & The Beast VVH?

Yep, it's once again time I make another vvh. I get it I make too many but this community is just to fun to leave! I decided to make this one and base it off of the movie Beauty and the beast. Ive noticed a big concept in VVHS is an evil vampire and a good/Innocent human. And while romance in vvhs is quite annoying at times it's still a big part of vvhs and its time I finally base a vvh off the goal of fighting and romance without favoring one or the other.
Thats where my new RP comes in! I decided to mix Kingdom and VVH together because they are actually pretty interesting to mix. I have yet to see an interesting vvh set in a different place from a manor (at least in my opinion) So this RP will be set in the Minecraft version of beauty and the beast! (painfully the giant castle and ALL.. yay me)
The storyline was also based on beauty and the beast with a uh... few tweaks.

Storyline(the simplified version):
So basically there use to be a kingdom filled with horrible people. It was were murderers and thieves were sent as punishment for there crimes. Even the royal family was evil. One day a young angel that came across this kingdom noticed the horrible ways of the people and cursed them. Their bodies became as evil as there hearts and they turned into vampires. The angel left and the vampires were trapped in the kingdom. Over time they began to kill the nearby people and the forest became dark. There were no angels or fairies to take care of nature. And no humans to increase food supply. That just made the vampires even more angry and evil.
Well, an underlying hope comes in the form of a village. Every night in this small village the vampires would come out to take the humans (since they can't come out during the day) These humans had no idea about these vampire's weaknesses so they had no idea how to fight against these vampires. 10 years later and thats were the RP starts (hooray)

So I decided to give the vampires a wide variety of weaknesses and ways they can block these weaknesses (for entertainment)
They are weak to Sunlight, Fire, Silver, Demons Blood, and being bit by a vampire.

The ways they can fix these weaknesses is Drinking angels' blood causes immunity to the sunlight for 1 hour. Fairy blood can cause them to be immune to silver for 30 minutes. and the list goes on. (Human blood causes partial extra strength just so I included the main base of the RP the stupid humans)

For more information, the full(and long) storyline is at /home ValorinVVH. I am still looking for staff to help build this (especially to help with those dang sleepy hollow trees next to the castle)

If you have any ideas or advice to help the future of this RP (giving me weakness ideas or role ideas) would be a great help! Thankyou!

Yep, it's once again time I make another vvh. I get it I make too many but this community is just to fun to leave! I decided to make this one and base it off of the movie Beauty and the beast. Ive noticed a big concept in VVHS is an evil vampire and a good/Innocent human. And while romance in vvhs is quite annoying at times it's still a big part of vvhs and its time I finally base a vvh off the goal of fighting and romance without favoring one or the other.
Thats where my new RP comes in! I decided to mix Kingdom and VVH together because they are actually pretty interesting to mix. I have yet to see an interesting vvh set in a different place from a manor (at least in my opinion) So this RP will be set in the Minecraft version of beauty and the beast! (painfully the giant castle and ALL.. yay me)
The storyline was also based on beauty and the beast with a uh... few tweaks.

Storyline(the simplified version):
So basically there use to be a kingdom filled with horrible people. It was were murderers and thieves were sent as punishment for there crimes. Even the royal family was evil. One day a young angel that came across this kingdom noticed the horrible ways of the people and cursed them. Their bodies became as evil as there hearts and they turned into vampires. The angel left and the vampires were trapped in the kingdom. Over time they began to kill the nearby people and the forest became dark. There were no angels or fairies to take care of nature. And no humans to increase food supply. That just made the vampires even more angry and evil.
Well, an underlying hope comes in the form of a village. Every night in this small village the vampires would come out to take the humans (since they can't come out during the day) These humans had no idea about these vampire's weaknesses so they had no idea how to fight against these vampires. 10 years later and thats were the RP starts (hooray)

So I decided to give the vampires a wide variety of weaknesses and ways they can block these weaknesses (for entertainment)
They are weak to Sunlight, Fire, Silver, Demons Blood, and being bit by a vampire.

The ways they can fix these weaknesses is Drinking angels' blood causes immunity to the sunlight for 1 hour. Fairy blood can cause them to be immune to silver for 30 minutes. and the list goes on. (Human blood causes partial extra strength just so I included the main base of the RP the stupid humans)

For more information, the full(and long) storyline is at /home ValorinVVH. I am still looking for staff to help build this (especially to help with those dang sleepy hollow trees next to the castle)

If you have any ideas or advice to help the future of this RP (giving me weakness ideas or role ideas) would be a great help! Thankyou!
Can I be staff there? I miss villis