Suggestion Block redstone, but allow blocks to be placed.

Kluthy

Reactions
1 0 0
Is It possible to only block the redstone functionality, but allow redstone blocks to be placed? This would mean there's no redstone lag machines but we can place the blocks, there's a lot of blocks that look cool e.g. pistons, observers.

JustSimplyCloud

Reactions
94 2 0
Is It possible to only block the redstone functionality, but allow redstone blocks to be placed? This would mean there's no redstone lag machines but we can place the blocks, there's a lot of blocks that look cool e.g. pistons, observers.
If there is a way to do that, I think that would be very cool.

Reactions
22 2 0
I am voting Yes.

I am not in favor of blocking anymore redstone that is not blocked, but I do believe that it would be nice to be able to use the blocks that we cannot currently use. I don't know if there is a plugin or way to do that, though.

Kluthy

Reactions
1 0 0
Right? It would be cool if we could just place the blocks, but yea, I don't know if theres a plugin or something that has that.

_OmniiPotent_

Reactions
608 24 1
Red stone blocks are good for detailing red palette builds.

Reactions
0 0 0
I'm voting yes for this.
There's so many uses for the redstone components to be used in building rather than redstone from something like a makeshift computer station with many knobs and buttons, to just some simple dramatic dark lighting with a redstone torch.

Reactions
4 0 0
Straight forward yes.
I tried making pixel art once and redstone blocks were the best red, but it was blocked. This would also come in handy for detail and other builds. Especially the observers. They look like a face.