Build Contest - Deadline December 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
59 5 0
thats kinda confusing, so does it end when 11:59:59 passes or does it end on the december 1st 11:59:59? i guess its for "today" because?... ok im confused ima go to bed now and try not to think about it too much...
Night Darixx
it ends on dec 1st, so literally when dec 1st starts for the uk (aka 11:59pm gmt) it ends

Reactions
0 0 0
To the judges, my build looks much better on 1.12.2 than it does on 1.13.2, so if you don't mind judging it on 1.12.2 that would be great. (Also looks great with shaders, but you don't need to use them).

Username: Cheesy_Donut
Server: Creative 3
Plot ID: -74;-88

I couldn't upload a picture of my build, my computer wouldn't let me for some reason. My build is pretty much some floating islands with a lake and mountains. (There's also a cave in the lake if can find it. (PS, it's not that hard to find)). I really hope it's ok that I don't have an image of my build.

Last edited:
Reactions
59 5 0
To the judges, my build looks much better on 1.12.2 than it does on 1.13.2, so if you don't mind judging it on 1.12.2 that would be great. (Also looks great with shaders, but you don't need to use them).
we judge without shaders but in 1.12

Milkyomeda

Chat Moderator
Reactions
80 2 0
Goodluck to you all the deadline is so close!
or has it ended already, i dont check the GMT anymore xD

Reactions
59 5 0
anddddd
TIME IS UP!! thank you all for participating! we will now begin judging your submissions! expect the results in short notice!

Blokcyy

Reactions
724 49 0
Good luck!
And may the odds
Be ever in your favour...

Reactions
6 3 0
Good luck!
And may the odds
Be ever in your favour...
That is a wonderful quote, and so (Effie) U thinkin about starting the hunger games cause u just gave me an awesome Idea xD

HAPPY HUNGER GAMES!

Status
Not open for further replies.