Build Contest - Deadline February 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.

ilymouse

Reactions
27 1 0
um i want to post screenshots of my build but it wont let me attach files on this thread?!!

edit: okay I improvised
Username: blockenuii
Server: Creative1
Plot ID: -4;8
Build: My Build
It idk y it does that

Ziui

Reactions
95 1 0
Jeepers, people are finished already!
I've only started heh

Sir_Huber

Reactions
0 0 0
Username: Sir_Huber
Server: Creative 2
Plot id: -79:21
Build: the entire beach section

Blokcyy

Reactions
717 49 0
I just built something simple for fun- Even though I won't win I like building with a sorta theme to it, to get creative with it :D

Reactions
0 0 0
Didn't read far enough and I just realized the theme was "resort/hotel." Spent three days building for nothing I guess.

Last edited:
Reactions
59 5 0
  • Username: Accidxntally
  • Server: Creative2
  • Plot ID: 92;-47
  • Build:
Hope you like it <3
I built some doorways if you guys want to visit and take a look inside. It's pretty empty, and I feel like leaving it how it is makes it better than decorating the inside.

Good luck to the rest of you who are participating!
You built this in 3 days?

sqoug

Reactions
141 6 0
looking at everyone’s builds and questioning how the judges are going to pick winners!!! good luck to everyone who is entering B^)

Reactions
59 5 0
oh ok

Last edited:

Ziui

Reactions
95 1 0
W
Username: Sir_Huber
Server: Creative 2
Plot id: -79:21
Build: the entire beach section
Wow! I just checked it out, out of curiosity and your ship is really good

Ryan_Long

Reactions
2 0 0
2 Questions, Will judges judge a build strictly under those criteria? ( As you only say 'it will make you stand out' ). As if so it will make my life a lot easier to gauge what I'm lacking in my build, So that is why I ask.

Also, will judging take place in the default resoucepack with no external shaders?

Reactions
59 5 0
2 Questions, Will judges judge a build strictly under those criteria? ( As you only say 'it will make you stand out' ). As if so it will make my life a lot easier to gauge what I'm lacking in my build, So that is why I ask.

Also, will judging take place in the default resoucepack with no external shaders?
Yes, judges will judge based on the criteria for a certain quantity of the score and the other amount will be decided by their own opinions as stated, the criteria listed are things ALL builds are expected to have, while the judges will qualify each builds own characteristics such as the landscape and interior which arent obligatory to have.

as for your second question, yes again we judge without any sort of visual enhancements except optifine to make it as fair as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.