Menu

Join our Discord 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.creativefun.net 0 PLAYING NOW

Closed Build Contest - Deadline February 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blokcyy

Expert
I just built something simple for fun- Even though I won't win I like building with a sorta theme to it, to get creative with it :D

Accidxntally

Didn't read far enough and I just realized the theme was "resort/hotel." Spent three days building for nothing I guess.

Last edited:

Darlxx

• Username: Accidxntally
  • Server: Creative2
  • Plot ID: 92;-47
  • Build:
Hope you like it <3
I built some doorways if you guys want to visit and take a look inside. It's pretty empty, and I feel like leaving it how it is makes it better than decorating the inside.

Good luck to the rest of you who are participating!
You built this in 3 days?

sqoug

looking at everyone’s builds and questioning how the judges are going to pick winners!!! good luck to everyone who is entering B^)

Ryan_Long

2 Questions, Will judges judge a build strictly under those criteria? ( As you only say 'it will make you stand out' ). As if so it will make my life a lot easier to gauge what I'm lacking in my build, So that is why I ask.

Also, will judging take place in the default resoucepack with no external shaders?

Darlxx

2 Questions, Will judges judge a build strictly under those criteria? ( As you only say 'it will make you stand out' ). As if so it will make my life a lot easier to gauge what I'm lacking in my build, So that is why I ask.

Also, will judging take place in the default resoucepack with no external shaders?
Yes, judges will judge based on the criteria for a certain quantity of the score and the other amount will be decided by their own opinions as stated, the criteria listed are things ALL builds are expected to have, while the judges will qualify each builds own characteristics such as the landscape and interior which arent obligatory to have.

as for your second question, yes again we judge without any sort of visual enhancements except optifine to make it as fair as possible.

Koqla_

Username: Koqla_
Server:CF3
Plot ID:-77;80
Build:Cannot upload screenshot as I am applying via iPad as Google on my laptop does not work effeciently

Ryan_Long

Yes, judges will judge based on the criteria for a certain quantity of the score and the other amount will be decided by their own opinions as stated, the criteria listed are things ALL builds are expected to have, while the judges will qualify each builds own characteristics such as the landscape and interior which arent obligatory to have.

as for your second question, yes again we judge without any sort of visual enhancements except optifine to make it as fair as possible.
Thank you for the quick response Darlxx, :)

Status
Not open for further replies.