Build Contest - Deadline February 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions
12 4 0
□ Username: window456123
□ Server: cf1
Plot ID: 5;-6 (/p h:3 window456123)
□ Images: (Finished: 1/31/19)(Re-edited some Imgur album)

All images at:

Last edited:

ilynicky

Reactions
106 0 0
□ Username: window456123
□ Server: cf1
Plot ID: 5;-6 (/p h:3 window456123)
□ Images: (Still some WIP)

All images at:
Oh my god. this is unquestionably excellent, hands down astonishing. The amount of effort and attentiveness to detail is wondrous. Excellent work!

Reactions
12 4 0
Oh my god. this is unquestionably excellent, hands down astonishing. The amount of effort and attentiveness to detail is wondrous. Excellent work!
Thanks, I spent a lot of times into it.

Reactions
1 0 0
Really???
My hotel was opened on DECEMBER 31ST. it cant enter :(

Tiksta99

Reactions
3 0 0
ID: 64;28
Owner: Tiksta99
Server: Creative Fun 2
Please give any prize to Frostfall
<---- Build
On spawning please walk the path for the right feel, then feel free to fly around. Id also suggest turning to /ptime night while walking the path. Additionally, have a wonder through the forest, you may find some easter eggs.

Last edited:

Scrael

Reactions
223 0 0
Username: Scrael
Server: Creative1
Plot ID: -2;-1 (but do /home Elma to get there)
Build:
NOTE: If I win, Id like the prize to go to Mythradell

okay now that that boring part is out of the way.
Announcing The Grand Opening Of:
The Elma Hotel & Arts Complex
/Home Elma
Photo Album

Based on the Elma Arts Complex Luxury Hotel near Haifa, Israel, The Elma Hotel is located on the slopes of a hill overlooking a beautiful forest filled with trees and wildlife native to the region. Your stay in the hotel will allow you to experience some of the beauty nature provides us with with while also indulging in the many luxuries our hotel provides.

As a proud sponsor of the arts, the hotel features a rich and varied selection of art, as well as live music, theater productions, and more. Though we do not only showcase the arts, we encourage its creation by sponsoring young and upcoming artists and giving them the tools they need to succeed. The structure of our hotel itself is an art piece, a unique showcase of (now modernized) Brutalist Architecture,

Our Hotel's Highlights:
(see Photo Album for images)
-A multitude of Deluxe Suites with balconies overlooking our lawns and the forests beyond
-Wonderfully maintained gardens and lawns spanning the entire length of the grounds
-The Oratorio Restaurant, run by a world-class chef, the Oratorio dining experience is unlike anything you've ever experienced
-The Cube Event Hall - Hosting everything from bar-mitzvahs to small theater productions and concerts, The Cube is an exceptional space and widely considered to be one of our hotel's greatest assets
-A pool complex featuring tanning beds, an outdoor restaurant overlooking our terraced gardens and the forest, and 2 pools
-A Spa featuring an indoor heated pool, Saunas, Massages, and anything else you might need in order to relax and enjoy yourself on your vacation

Getting Around: to make finding your way around more convenient, we've added warp signs that are located directly to the left of /home Elma

Things Coming Soon:
-Elma Hall, a large and exquisite concert hall featuring world leading acoustic-engineering to take any concert to the next level
-Elstein Galleries, new modernized art galleries with changing exhibitions, currently being renovated.
-Elma Villas, a series of villas that will be located South of the main complex featuring large suites with private gardens
-Gym, We are currently working on renovating our fitness facility, and it will be opened to the public soon

Credit:
Original Architecture of the IRL hotel:
Yaacov Rechter
Building Help:
@brighhton - Help with the gardens and some interior work
Mythradell - Making the Forest, Terraced Gardens, as well as many of the other gardened areas
Huge thank you to both of you for helping me with this build, as well as to a few other people who helped minimally with small details.

Homes:
Thank you to the following individuals for lending me your /homes to allow me to have warp signs

@mvsquerade - /Home TheCube
@ImJustKpopTrash -/Home ElmaPool
Binkaton - /Home DeluxeRoom
EwSamantha - /Home Oratorio

Reactions
3 0 0
Username: Scrael
Server: Creative1
Plot ID: -2;-1 (but do /home Elma to get there)
Build:
NOTE: If I win, Id like the prize to go to Mythradell

okay now that that boring part is out of the way.
Announcing The Grand Opening Of:
The Elma Hotel & Arts Complex
/Home Elma
Photo Album

Based on the Elma Arts Complex Luxury Hotel near Haifa, Israel, The Elma Hotel is located on the slopes of a hill overlooking a beautiful forest filled with trees and wildlife native to the region. Your stay in the hotel will allow you to experience some of the beauty nature provides us with with while also indulging in the many luxuries our hotel provides.

As a proud sponsor of the arts, the hotel features a rich and varied selection of art, as well as live music, theater productions, and more. Though we do not only showcase the arts, we encourage its creation by sponsoring young and upcoming artists and giving them the tools they need to succeed. The structure of our hotel itself is an art piece, a unique showcase of (now modernized) Brutalist Architecture,

Our Hotel's Highlights:
(see Photo Album for images)
-A multitude of Deluxe Suites with balconies overlooking our lawns and the forests beyond
-Wonderfully maintained gardens and lawns spanning the entire length of the grounds
-The Oratorio Restaurant, run by a world-class chef, the Oratorio dining experience is unlike anything you've ever experienced
-The Cube Event Hall - Hosting everything from bar-mitzvahs to small theater productions and concerts, The Cube is an exceptional space and widely considered to be one of our hotel's greatest assets
-A pool complex featuring tanning beds, an outdoor restaurant overlooking our terraced gardens and the forest, and 2 pools
-A Spa featuring an indoor heated pool, Saunas, Massages, and anything else you might need in order to relax and enjoy yourself on your vacation

Getting Around: to make finding your way around more convenient, we've added warp signs that are located directly to the left of /home Elma

Things Coming Soon:
-Elma Hall, a large and exquisite concert hall featuring world leading acoustic-engineering to take any concert to the next level
-Elstein Galleries, new modernized art galleries with changing exhibitions, currently being renovated.
-Elma Villas, a series of villas that will be located South of the main complex featuring large suites with private gardens
-Gym, We are currently working on renovating our fitness facility, and it will be opened to the public soon

Credit:
Original Architecture of the IRL hotel:
Yaacov Rechter
Building Help:
@brighhton - Help with the gardens and some interior work
Mythradell - Making the Forest, Terraced Gardens, as well as many of the other gardened areas
Huge thank you to both of you for helping me with this build, as well as to a few other people who helped minimally with small details.

Homes:
Thank you to the following individuals for lending me your /homes to allow me to have warp signs

@mvsquerade - /Home TheCube
@ImJustKpopTrash -/Home ElmaPool
Binkaton - /Home DeluxeRoom
EwSamantha - /Home Oratorio
i wish i could build like this ;-;

Semih2772

Reactions
2 0 0
This is not my build. Im doing this for a friend she build this whole thing herself there is much MUCH more to it inside but this is what she wanted me to send in. If she does win any sort of prize her username is SwimmingNarwhal and her ip of plot is : -16;30. She spent many days on this and I hope she wins. Shes a great friend of mine and supports the community well. Come take a look of everything if you want. I love her and I hope she does great <3 (Also server Creative 1) (Also if you want to contact me its Inactivechann)

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions
0 0 0
good luck!
username: xXStarry_NightXx
server: Creative3
Plot ID: 79;-18

For best effect do /ptime night :3
or y'know you could just do /home LaCittaDelSole

Builders: xXStarry_NightXx and _xXRainyDaysXx_
(yes this took us ages... and also yes i created an account just for this)

Semih2772

Reactions
2 0 0
Hey, I'm back I did not know whether to join in this build contest but I decided ill do it. I just wanted to try . My build is definitely not the best but I tried xD Also whoever wins congrats and well done you probably did an awesome job <3
UserName- InactiveChann
Server- Creative Server 3
Home Name- /home SmallWorld
Ip- -66;98
This is a quiet place I like to go. It's full of membories and has a good vibe to it. I guess...
(Look at it in person I guess it looks better xD)

Attachments

Reactions
1 0 0
Excited to enter!

Username: DitisNoel

Server: Creative 1

Plot ID: -48;-31

My Build: Its the one right in front of where you spawn, as well as the only one on the plot.

Idontjudge

Reactions
0 0 0
User: Your_Ex_
Server: Creative 1
Plot ID: -21;15
Note: I'd recommend turning brightness to moody + ptime /night or /ptime evening. The home is /home GoldenOceans. If you go to the /home and don't have a lot of time to look around, fly up and go forwards from there. Special thanks to Hysyx

Imgur Link Here:

Scrael

Reactions
223 0 0
Shouldn't this be locked now?

Status
Not open for further replies.