Closed Build Contest - Deadline July 1st

Status
Not open for further replies.

GalaxyCat33

• Username - GalaxyCat33
  • Server - Creative 2
  • Plot ID - 78;69
  • Build -
  • INFO -A small town of humans living in the land of Oakin Live. The town was once a booming medieval kingdom but over time decayed to a few small houses, The castle still stands in good condition.
    • THE SURROUNDING AREA IS STILL WIP BUT THE MAIN BUILD IS COMPLETE
    • (I stole the video idea from @Itzzcolin )

DoctorClank

• Username: DoctorClank
  • Server: Creative3
  • Plot ID: -35;-40
  • Build: The Kingdom of Eldenvale
Really had fun with this build! Hope you enjoy it!
Visit /home Eldenvale to check out the build, every interior is decorated, have and explore, I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks!

Lyriellia

*The only thing being entered from this plot is the oriental village and the dragon depicted by the screenshots.
  • Username: Lyriellia
  • Server: Creative2
  • Plot ID: 101;90 (/home samurai)
  • Build: The Hidden Valley of Dragus

"The Shogunate, the honor-bound warriors who dedicate their lives to the Dragons, Kitsunes and other revered beings of the Hidden Valley."

Credits: Koxe, FancyCoconut, LionII

Last edited:

Mikcey

Expert
  • Username: Ovora
  • Server: Creative1 [Home is ElvenGul]
  • Plot ID: -30;-16
  • Build:

Story Behind it: The land is called Ovora [I named myself after it OK] and inside this valley lives the last of the elves. At first there was just one branch of elves the High Elves, but they separated in to three groups the last of the High Elves, the Woodland Elves, then the Snula Elves. The High Elves all died out, the Snula Elves are also believed to have come to this fate as well. So what is left of the elves, the woodland elves lives in this valley where it is endless summer, but outside of the valley its endless winters enough to crush a mans soul.

Good luck to everyone else, excited to see what everyone builds ^-^
[Tbh I was to lazy to add anythin else] Feel free to check it out, there is a lot of interior and little secrets around to check out!
icky chase and jamie were in it ):<

Status
Not open for further replies.