Build Contest Winners - February 2019

Reactions
683 19 1
Hi all,

I'd just like to personally thank everyone who submitted a build for this competition. We had a lot of great submissions but in the end there can only be three winners! Don't worry though, if you didn't win there's always next time. We plan to do another build competition in a few months with some new judges and additional changes such as the possibility of working as a team, recruiting people for your team on the website and being able to split the rewards between each other! This will all be explained when the next competition will start. I'd like to thank our judges @Libbyliz, @Drewloosh and @powpowman for doing an amazing job at organising the competition and all the entries. We have also introduced a new CFBC rank for players that come 1st place. "CFBC" stands for CreativeFun Build Contest. This rank is not permenant and is removed from the winner when a new build contest has started, when the winners for the new competition are announced the 1st place winner will then receive the CFBC tag and they will own the title until the next competition starts. This gives multiple players the oppurtunity to hold the rank.

In First Place... @window456123!

In Second Place... @Tiksta99!

In Third Place... @Jeessica!

We will be contacting the winners and asking whether they would like to give their rank to a friend or use it on their own account.
That's all for now, hope to see you all in the next build competition :)

Jeessica

Server Moderator
Reactions
591 18 2
Well done @window456123 and @Tiksta99!

This was super fun to take part in, and I am excited to take part in the next one, if there is one. Well done to everybody who decided to take part too, I had a look at all the builds and thought they were all amazing!

ImJustKpopTrash

Reactions
292 32 0
Congrats everyone, all the builds looked amazing, keep being amazing builders everyone

LqightonMylqs

Chat Moderator
Reactions
44 1 0
@Scrael Sad I didn't see you on the list bud, I'll be looking forward to it if there's another one!

KirumiTojo

Chat Moderator
Reactions
115 8 0
JESUS CHRIST THESE BUILDS

Well done to the winners!

Tiksta99

Reactions
3 0 0
Well, i didn't really expect to even make it on the board let alone second, but, i'm proud of what we did.

Reactions
40 3 0
Woah! Good job everyone. These builds are incredible- you are all really talented

Reactions
1 0 0
If you only saw this contest the 28th, have school and are not a no liver this is somewhat impossible to win! I made the Jurassic Park Visitor Center and my mom and I thought we made a good chance! How would you be able to make this?? Even with WorldEdit it would take ages! The Visitor Center was pretty big and without W/E it took all of my time, almost skipping homework. So how is this possible?

_OmniiPotent_

Reactions
608 23 1
@Jeessica is your build based off some famous hotel, because I could swear I recognise it from somewhere.

MisoCat

Reactions
90 1 2
I didnt know there was a build comp

Reactions
4 0 0
All of these look SO amazing, better than what I could ever do. Good job. ;)