Menu

Join our Discord 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.creativefun.net 0 PLAYING NOW

C̸̦̱̅̕͝ṳ̸̖̖̽r̴̟̥̼̚̚s̸̫̱̭͗e̴̦̣̓̈́̀d̷̺̩̩̈́̑̄ ̷̗͙͓̔͗͠Ȉ̷̧͉̫͋̇m̷͖̣̄̅̀a̵̱̹͠g̶̢̭̩̈́̾è̸͓̫̀ş̶̻̈́

''Cursed Images are images that are captioned with the phrase "Cursed Image." They are generally pictures or photographs that are seen as disturbing to the viewer, either due to the poor photo quality or content within the image that is abnormal or illogical.''

So basically, they're just weird images that don't make any sense, that usually illicit a reaction from the viewer somewhat like this:

Person 1: shows cursed image to person 2
Person 2: chuckles dear god what is that

for example, here's one I have on my camera roll.

The aim of this 'game' is to outdo the persons cursed image above you with an explanation of what it is, and then one of your own.

For example:

Player 1:

Player 2: this man has clearly grown an extra tiny hand as a result of years of complex evolution, thus making him a superior and powerful being.
-attaches cursed image-

Player 3: -makes up a reason as to why it makes sense-
-attaches image-

and so on, and so on.

I'll start off:

Last edited:

ly4

Wow, whoever made this ice cream clearly had an insane creativity by making an icecream that could probably defy the limits of physics.

clearly somebody has built a massive structure in minecraft that is so enormous, that it looks like it is a circle, when in fact the circle is made up of tiny pixels, meaning that a circle cannot exist in minecraft