Canada or America

canada or america

• canada

• america

Results are only viewable after voting.

BlockIsBored

wdym? ur not allowed to buy a gun till ur 18 lol
That’s not what an Instagram post showed
Maybe not buy it in a grocery store but other people don’t give a bleeeeeeeeeeeep
Which is why USA needs gun control laws
CANADA DOESNT HAVE GUNS IN GROCERY STORES

I LITERALLY CANNOT BELIEVE THAT IS A THING I HAVE TO SAY

Gamingwithjjyt

That’s not what an Instagram post showed
Maybe not buy it in a grocery store but other people don’t give a bleeeeeeeeeeeep
Which is why USA needs gun control laws
CANADA DOESNT HAVE GUNS IN GROCERY STORES

I LITERALLY CANNOT BELIEVE THAT IS A THING I HAVE TO SAY
if it makes u feel any bettar first of all they do have some gun control laws and in the stores they are locked in cases :/

BlockIsBored

if it makes u feel any bettar first of all they do have some gun control laws and in the stores they are locked in cases :/
I mean we don’t have guns in grocery stores
Period
Like u walking round buying yo peaches and bananas and u don’t see no guns in our grocery stores
No sireeee

Gamingwithjjyt

I mean we don’t have guns in grocery stores
Period
Like u walking round buying yo peaches and bananas and u don’t see no guns in our grocery stores
No sireeee
wait d u guys not sell guns at all? or d u only sell them at like gun stores? also they are usually in seperate sections

Six_SaveUs2K20

The United States, because it has every main six climate regions. This may be a bias but I happen to live in the only small region with the Mild Mediterranean Climate.

BlockIsBored

wait d u guys not sell guns at all? or d u only sell them at like gun stores? also they are usually in seperate sections
You need a license to have a gun, and people do sell guns but we don’t have many gun stores that I’ve seen, in fact I’m not sure how people get their guns here, but I know that we don’t sell them in grocery stores- that seems so absurd to me still

Gamingwithjjyt

You need a license to have a gun, and people do sell guns but we don’t have many gun stores that I’ve seen, in fact I’m not sure how people get their guns here, but I know that we don’t sell them in grocery stores- that seems so absurd to me still
Oh. Here you have to have a license to have a concealed gun. Idk about just in general pretty sure u have to have 1 to hunt but idk about just like self defence also in the grocery stores they only carry like the weaker guns and they are in locked display and the workers and stuff have the keys plus they have their own section so.

BlockIsBored

Oh. Here you have to have a license to have a concealed gun. Idk about just in general pretty sure u have to have 1 to hunt but idk about just like self defence also in the grocery stores they only carry like the weaker guns and they are in locked display and the workers and stuff have the keys plus they have their own section so.
But still
Imagine just like walking through a grocery store, your first time in America and then u just see a gun xD