Menu

Join our Discord 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.creativefun.net 0 PLAYING NOW

CF Awards Suggestions

Inhf

Expert
Heya folks!

As some of you may know, @Scryureio and I will be hosting CF Awards this year. We're currently building it with the help of an amazing build team and I'd like to take a second to thank them :D <3

Now, for the awards, we're struggling a bit with which awards we should have. Do you guys have any suggestions?

And every build help would be great, so if you're interested, feel free to contact me :D

We're looking forward to your reactions and hope to see you at the awards (I'll make an official thread once it's done)

Moldy_Breads

Heya folks!

As some of you may know, @Scryureio and I will be hosting CF Awards this year. We're currently building it with the help of an amazing build team and I'd like to take a second to thank them :D <3

Now, for the awards, we're struggling a bit with which awards we should have. Do you guys have any suggestions?

And every build help would be great, so if you're interested, feel free to contact me :D

We're looking forward to your reactions and hope to see you at the awards (I'll make an official thread once it's done)
Possible two suggestions, best builder and best staff are maybe 2 award categories to consider.