Creative Fun Totem Pole (CFTP) Is already back and casting for its second season!
Production is very excited to announce that we are back for yet another great season! Season one is still ongoing and is down to its final 7 players: Accordings, ItsJakeMac, Menchiess, specialedison, carnivel, ohnofading, and sing2heart. You may follow the rest of this season via the forum recaps or on our discord. We are searching for 16 powerful new contestants to enter the house and compete for the grand prize! This season of CFTP will be filled with drama, betrayals, manipulation, intense challenges, and, hopefully, YOU! If you're interested in competing this season for a chance to win the rank up prize and be crowned the mightiest top of the totem pole then read this thread and apply below!
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS IS NOT A SHORT-TERM GAMESHOW. THIS COMPETITION WILL GO ON FOR MULTIPLE WEEKS AND WILL REQUIRE YOU TO ATTEND SESSIONS EACH WEEK THAT CAN LAST ANYWHERE FROM 1-2 HOURS. SESSION TIMES ARE ALMOST ALWAYS ABLE TO CHANGE SO DONT BE AFRAID TO APPLY, JUST UNDERSTAND WHAT THIS WILL ENTAIL.
Please read the entire thread, thoroughly, before applying
This is the official Creative Fun Totem Pole S2 application, please make sure you give us detailed answers for each question. Also, it is important that you have read my thread on Creative Fun's forums before applying.
Production Application Form
1st: $25 - $10 rank up
Americas Favorite: $10 rank up - custom item
Prize values may fluctuate at any time depending on budget
How to play CFTP
Last season we followed the same rules that TTP plays by, with a few minor tweaks. This season, however, we are completely revamping the format! In CFTP, five things happen every week, The Challenge, The Placement, The Switch, The Defender, and The Vote. At the end of every week, one player will be eliminated. After numerous weeks in the house, when almost all of the players been eliminated, the final three must face the jury, where a winner will be crowned.
The challenge starts off the week. Every player will go head to head in a competition, the winner of the challenge is that weeks top of the totem pole. This player is safe from elimination for the whole week.
As the winner of the challenge, the top of the totem pole must now place all of the other players from top to bottom in front of everyone. The people in the bottom *five are considered "nominees" and are all in danger of going home that week.
*when there are fewer players remaining in the game we will begin to lower the number of nominees
The person who was just placed at the bottom of the totem pole will now select someone, at random, to be the switch. If they draw their own name or "players choice" they can choose whoever they want to be the switch. The switch can NOT change the placement of the top of the totem pole and they are allowed to switch themselves.
This is the last stage before the vote, and the last time anyone in the bottom *five can be saved. The bottom players and the top of the totem pole (totp) will all go head to head in a challenge, the winner becoming The Defender. The defender now has the option to save one of the bottom players or take power for themselves. If you chose to take power for yourself the card will specify what power you now have, it is your choice who you would like to share this with BUT you are still at risk of being eliminated.
After The Defender, the remaining players still in the bottom are now eligible to be eliminated via the vote, everyone will vote for one person. Once the votes are revealed the decision is final and that player gets eliminated.
**the top of the totem pole AND the defender are both safe from the vote
Contestant Package (new!)
Contestants who have been accepted will a full render of their Minecraft skin like this one of the host:
Other inclusions in the package are;
- A group photo of the entire cast
- A cast card with your occupation + fun fact
- Placing predictions + game evaluation
- Some players may receive a gameplay role after their season (e.g "floater", "comp beast", "socialite", etc.)
- We may be doing personalized "tweets"/"snaps" for some of the cast members (just for fun!)
These requirements are put in place to help ensure that each season runs as smoothly as possible
- You must not have played in CFTP Season 1: The Betrayer
- You must have a flexible schedule. This is a longterm gameshow which means we are asking you to be present on the server for 1-3 hours on set days for sessions. These times/dates will be given in advance so you are aware
- You must have a discord account (speaking is not required, however, I will most likely be explaining challenges / giving out information in voice calls)
- You are expected to attend these sessions and have decent attendance
- We will utilize a strike system; strikes are given at the discretion of the host(s). If you receive three strikes you will be expelled from the game
- You must not be a known trouble maker on the server
- You are expected to respect all Creative Fun rules during sessions
- You must have been on the server for at least a week at the time of the premier
- You must not be immature to the point where you are disruptive during sessions
- You must not be on the official CFTP blacklist
- Your skin must be humanoid
- Other requirements are common sense, I shouldn't have to specify every little detail
- Other requirements may be added at any time
- You must understand how the game is played
- While we want you to be somewhat mature in your application, have fun with it! Make sure you express yourself as best as you can, unique applications are the ones that get selected during casting! When looking for players to cast, production is looking for audacious and unique personalities. Giving us short, one-line answers just shows us what your effort is like and gives us a reason NOT to cast you.
How many players are going to be competing?
If I can't attend a session does that mean I will be eliminated?
No, however, if you inform me on the day of the session that you will not be attending you will receive 1 strike
Do we have to speak to one another if we get accepted?
You will not be required to speak in voice chats, however, if you'd like to you can of course
How long do sessions typically last for?
Sessions run anywhere from 2-1 hour(s), usually depending on the number of players remaining
These links are from past seasons, you may use them to become more familiar with CFTP
CFTP1 Official Thread https://creativefun.net/threads/creative-fun-totem-pole-season-1-cftp-info-application-longterm-gameshow.79897/#post-499220
CFTP1 Cast/Twist Reveal Thread https://creativefun.net/threads/cf-totem-pole-season-1-the-betrayer-cast-twist-reveal.80181/
Applications currently have no set deadline.
Cast reveal currently has no set deadline.
Have questions? Message me on discord nnicky#1017
This thread will be kept updated so check back every now and then
Last season, a big reason why people didn't apply last season was because the format was a bit confusing. Please don't be discouraged if you are confused by some things. We will answer all of your questions and help make things easier to understand