Menu

Join our Discord 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.creativefun.net 0 PLAYING NOW

CFBB2 OFFICIAL ART + CAST REVEAL THREAD

Swanold_

that is all right! there is no need to apologize. It would be a bit too much to expect everybody to be able to get on at this moment, I think
I wouldnt be able to join tomorrow however but Id love for all of us to get together and get to know each other -Swan

carnivel

by the way, any other of the contestants who are on at the moment are of course welcome to join us! it would be really wonderful to have you a part of it.

-cri- can youuuuuu make one?
we went through the exact same issues is season 1- at one point there was a separate part of the cf discord for it made by monis but lest just say that it didn't end... well.

perhaps those of us who can get on at the moment could make a home, so that the others can join in when they are available!
That's a great idea~ I'll make the home!
Just quickly, I don't recommend meeting up beforehand as the whole point is you're going in blind- it could lead to premade alliances which was an issue in season 1

anyway, I'm rooting for @festivemouse, @Jeessica ,@Libbyliz and @xCloudyWhale- so good luck guys!

WhalewardClovd

The last time I made alliances in a gameshow, I backstabbed all of them because I forgot I was even teaming up with them in the first place aha;;