Menu

Join our Discord 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.creativefun.net 0 PLAYING NOW

CFBB2 OFFICIAL ART + CAST REVEAL THREAD

ApleMudsy

we went through the exact same issues is season 1- at one point there was a separate part of the cf discord for it made by monis but lest just say that it didn't end... well.

Just quickly, I don't recommend meeting up beforehand as the whole point is you're going in blind- it could lead to premade alliances which was an issue in season 1

anyway, I'm rooting for @festivemouse, @Jeessica ,@Libbyliz and @xCloudyWhale- so good luck guys!
Ur not rooting for meh? Understandable!

KirumiTojo

KirumiTojo

yeah i find it so unnecessarily rude that you're going to ask those questions on a thread of mine where there's literally only people talking with eachother about how excited they are and then you're just here asking "why does anybody care about this". if you really wanna know why then maybe it's cause i put most of my time and effort into this and/or truthfully its because of the prize but i doubt that since you seem upset that i'm minding my business

literally if you're gonna be like that then don't even reply and ignore everything about it. i didn't ask you to like it and no one else did so don't associate yourself with it by commenting stuff like that. acting edgy and for what........

FestiveKitti

yeah i find it so unnecessarily rude that you're going to ask those questions on a thread of mine where there's literally only people talking with eachother about how excited they are and then you're just here asking "why does anybody care about this". if you really wanna know why then maybe it's cause i put most of my time and effort into this and/or truthfully its because of the prize but i doubt that since you seem upset that i'm minding my business

literally if you're gonna be like that then don't even reply and ignore everything about it. i didn't ask you to like it and no one else did so don't associate yourself with it by commenting stuff like that. acting edgy and for what........
:Eyes: :Tea:

MagicalFlyingPig

i cant Fake another Smil ...