CFN [CreativeFun Newspaper]

Reactions
25 1 0
Hello my fellow CF players! today I'm making this post because I had an amazing idea and think a lot of people will be interested in ( hopefully haha ). My idea is CFN , aka Creative Fun Newspaper! You might be thinking,, what's this supposed to be? So, here is what might be included in a paper! :

-CF Updates
-Events coming up
-Tea ;)
-More [ ill edit this if I come up w sumn ]

The C F N is done! Currently being sold at /home cfnewspaper // Date of Newspaper Publication: Feb11

Last edited:

Rxbel

Server Moderator
Reactions
122 7 1
Ah! I've always thought this was a good idea! However, I've seen a few players try this but couldn't keep up with it. I hope you have better luck with it!

Mikcey

Reactions
781 33 3
a few things

"tea" might start drama-
events and updates are already professionally on the forums

Reactions
25 1 0
a few things

"tea" might start drama-
events and updates are already professionally on the forums
when I say 'tea', I don't mean anything negative haha, just like new clans or sumn like that, you know what I mean? and the events/updates will be useful for people who don't have forums or just don't check it often!

Mikcey

Reactions
781 33 3
if they don't have forums how will they know about this
and I think they can see if clans are in chat lol-

Reactions
8 0 0
Ugh yes go off queen ! Mickey is just being a negative Nancy. I will read it every Monday forever.

Mikcey

Reactions
781 33 3
I'm not being a negative nancy I'm voicing my concerns

Reactions
284 9 2
Hello my fellow CF players! today I'm making this post because I had an amazing idea and think a lot of people will be interested in ( hopefully haha ). My idea is CFN , aka Creative Fun Newspaper! You might be thinking,, what's this supposed to be? So, here is what might be included in a paper! :

-CF Updates
-Events coming up
-Tea ;)
-More [ ill edit this if I come up w sumn ]

Every weekend I'm working on a new newspaper so they can ( again, hopefully ) come out every Monday!
If you want to talk to me about putting something in the newspaper, please feel free to /msg me! Or if I'm not online, /mail me! If you have any questions, please feel free to ask below! Have a good day!! <333 -hhopee
Kind of Like said above but, if you’re going to talk about other players best to get their approval first or some sort of consent, other than that good luck.

Also I suggest an advertising section where you can put advertisements for cetain rps or stores if they advertise you or something at the rp

Anyways good luck!

Mikcey

Reactions
781 33 3
I can see this getting into a lot of drama like all the other news papers