Menu

Join our Discord 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.creativefun.net 0 PLAYING NOW

chain of secrets

Cool_Cora

When I was about...3? I was making rice Krispy squares and, being the short human I am pushed down on the element on the stove to help get myself off of the stool onto the chair and onto the floor...
The catch? The element was still red hot, the first time I remember going to the hospital.

shownuu

when i was younger i put slime on one of my toys and had to spend like two hours trying to get it completely off.

StaffVsPlayers

My friend gave me a bag of almonds at the end of lunch, and I shoved the whole thing in my mouth. Spent 30 minutes in class trying to chew them because nuts aren't allowed in our classroom.

cowgorl

one time my friend and i acidently set my stove on fire and my mom wasnt home for the weekend anD my friends oLder brOther bOugHT A sTove fOr mE aNd mY mOm hAsnt nOticed.. (we got rid of the stove by putting it in his truck and leaving it at the dump, and none of us hurt ourselves) we were making a cake lol and then i used the fire extinguisher owo

StaffVsPlayers

one time my friend and i acidently set my stove on fire and my mom wasnt home for the weekend anD my friends oLder brOther bOugHT A sTove fOr mE aNd mY mOm hAsnt nOticed.. (we got rid of the stove by putting it in his truck and leaving it at the dump, and none of us hurt ourselves) we were making a cake lol and then i used the fire extinguisher owo
oh this is my thread
Try not to double post. There's an edit button