Menu

Join our Discord 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.creativefun.net 0 PLAYING NOW

Character Requests • N.W

NightWishWolfe

Reference: Frodo Baggins. I can't get a picture of my skin but I think you could just Google a picture of Frodo from the LOTR films? (I'm not sure about this, please tell me if I'm wrong)

Name: Frodo

Height: 91-121 cm

I'd prefer that the character wears a golden ring and does a cool pose, but you don't have to do that
Hello @FrodoFTW , Regarding your art request I am afraid I must deny it.

I do not draw existing characters like "Captain America/Steve Rogers", "Ben 10!", or "Indiana Jones, yo!"
I only draw Original Characters created by players, this art forum is dedicated to the creativity of other people, not art from films, books, games, etc.
Sorry if this is an inconvenience for you, I am still willing to take an O.C Art Request if you'd like.

Sincerely,
N•W

ForeverFool

Name: The Aberrant
Height: 7’10”
Race: Ascended Mortal
Appearance: (Specifics on skin): Tall, slightly slim, with gleaming plate armor. Golden adornments are also found frequently on the armor. Crimson cloth is attached to certain parts. Between and beneath the plates is one large black bodysuit.
Additional Request: Along with the usual name on the picture, could I get this quote: “The Sea Does Not Dream of You”? Maybe a ruined kingdom in the background, with the attached character pose below? Sorry if I asked for too much customization! Do what you will, I’ll be happy with what I get!

Attachments

Last edited:

Mythanicus

Aight, this may or may not be my final request but I'm not sure. I started a "character wall" of sorts in my room and have started hanging up art of my ocs. I'd love it if a photo of Myrinith and Pya made it on the wall.
Onto the request now:

Name: Myrinith Elzaiah
Height: 5'11
Species: Demon
Appearance: Where to begin- He has dark, wavy, navy blue hair with a set of ram-like horns and cloven hooves to match. For scars, there's the one that runs around his neck from when he died. There's another across his right eye, stretching from his brow to his cheekbone. Final one is the one along his jaw(in art reference). Myri's normally dressed in a dark grey t-shirt with a thick black jacket to cover it. The hood of the coat is lined with thick fur similar to a wolf. Pants wise, it's just a pair of dark blue jeans.

I know it's not visible in the references (*facedesk*) but he has "talons" that resemble that of an owl's.
You're aware of what Pya looks like as he is your character so no explanation is really needed for him.
Thank you in advance! -Moth

NightWishWolfe

July

@40SpaceShrimp your art request is Complete!
"It's all in fate, kid."

Character Shade "the Multi-Verse" owned by @40SpaceShrimp *
Drawn on: Procreate™ By: @NightWishWolfe

( Naariii ) @Turtliii your art request is Complete!
"Come along. Jax, look at the camera!"
"give me a treat first-"

Character Ev owned by @Turtliii *

@kendcll your art request is Complete!
"My profile seems to really like my cat-"
*meow?!*

I'm having a lot of fun with all these companion/animal requests!

Character Kendall owned by @kendcll *
Drawn on: Procreate™ By:
@NightWishWolfe

July 8th, 2020

Last edited:

FrodoFTW

Here's my request. I don't have a picture, so I will be specific. (When I asked about this, you put a thumbs-up/like on my post, so I assume I'm able to do this)
Character Name: Nathaniel

Height: Six foot two.

Appearance: He has pale skin, dark brown hair that is always messy, (but looks good enough to be acceptable), and alert blue eyes. He usually wears a brown jacket, the fabric of which is not recognizable at first glance. He never wears shoes indoors, but outside he always wears the same pair of black boots. He wears blue jeans. He has no facial hair (at least not any significant facial hair), tattoos, piercings, glasses, jewelry, or braces. He is not very big, but not too skinny either. His eyebrows are thin and not bushy whatsoever. He smiles a lot and doesn't have any dimples. He has a few freckles here and there, but not too many to notice. He also fidgets quite a bit, so you'd usually find him with his hands in his pockets.

Additional Request: I hope this isn't too much, but I'd prefer he be standing at the end of a sidewalk, looking around, probably bored. I don't care what the quote is, but maybe the extra info part of this post can help you decide.

A little extra info: This stuff doesn't matter much, but I decided to put it in any way. He loves children, and depending on what roleplay I put him in, he could be anything from a baker who lets kids eat free at his bakery to a pacifist nomad trying to bring peace to a post-apocalyptic wasteland. (His baker persona is much more developed)

That's about it, I tried to be as specific as possible. I will be happy with whatever you make if you make anything at all. Thank you!

Last edited:

kendcll

July

View attachment 80206
@40SpaceShrimp your art request is Complete!
"It's all in fate, kid."

Character Shade "the Multi-Verse" owned by @40SpaceShrimp *

View attachment 80209
( Naariii ) @Turtliii your art request is Complete!
"Come along. Jax, look at the camera!"
"give me a treat first-"

Character Ev owned by @Turtliii *

View attachment 80208
@kendcll your art request is Complete!
"My profile seems to really like my cat-"
*meow?!*

I'm having a lot of fun with all these companion/animal requests!

Character Kendall owned by @kendcll *
Drawn on: Procreate™ By:
@NightWishWolfe

July 8th, 2020
oh my god!!!! i was not prepared for this. words can't express how much I love this!!! I absolutely adore it. my baby Presley looks so good too ahh

i can't thank you enough

40SpaceShrimp

To start things simple, I'm gonna do the evil version first

Name: Undar
Species: Unknown
Appearance (Evil Version): He has torn and tattered, mummy-like cloth wrapping around his entire body except the mouth which does not have lips and very sharp, dagger-like teeth that are stained yellow at the tips (he has a Voldemort nose as well), one single, crimson orange eye on the right side of his head is visible, his hands are visible, which have sharp, razor-blade nails and his fingers in general are pretty long, and his feet are exposed, which are basically human feet, except the nails are more like talons. His skin has a very crusty look with little spots of red on it (same as the cloth, it also has spots of red on it) and his flesh looks kinda slashed up. The torn, tattered, mummy-like wrapping is are a navy blue/purple combination. Undar also has no visible hair and has a very, very boney body design, making him look pretty skinny (almost mummy-like). He carries around a scythe which has a crooked pole comes up to some giant, bird-like skull with 4 horns on the back similar to an antelope (which is a dear-like animal) and the blade looks like a regular scythe blade... minus the fact it gives off a think purple steam-like gas that drips small puddles of that same gas-like substance on the ground.

Can you have him looking directly at the camera with the scythe in his left hand, in a straight up pose, but with his left arm to the side and with the cloth ends (the ones around his eye, mouth, hands, and feet) blowing in the wind.

Can you also have it say, "I'll end this world, just like I did to mine"

Also Night you make some of the most amazing artwork I've ever seen, keep up the good work :heart:

Bobble68

Loved the first request, so I thought I would request my other active OC :)

Name: Drea
Species: (Dream) Dragon
Age: 26 (he was technically in a magic based un-aging sleep for a1200 years, making him 1226. That being said, he's still a child dragon)
Appearance: Drea is a dragon with silver and gold scales, and eyes that glow a light blue when he uses his magic. He's about the size of a horse, and his wings are mostly gold.
He often makes illusions to make a human avatar, as to fit in better, which looks like this:
His clothing is based off his faint memories of a more advanced time, hence the unusual use of curves and gold and silver material. (Also yes, I know it’s got almost the same head as my other character, but I'm not great at making new heads on skins d: )
Personality: Despite being a dragon, he's actually fairly timid, and is afraid of caves and the dark. He still acts like a child, and prefers to be around other people.

Attachments