Menu

Join our Discord 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.creativefun.net 0 PLAYING NOW

Character Requests • N.W

NIGHT IM ACTUALLY IN TEARS ITS SO BREATHTAKING IM- *screams into pillow*
Everything about it is just *chefs kiss* i can't even put it into words I think I'm in shock holy moly. Thank you so so so so so much for drawing my shark boy and my favorite fur baby Kokoro. I can't even describe how excited I was to see him finally drawn out in all his fuzzy glory, and tbh I might hang this artwork on my wall (if you're okay with that- o vo; )
Again, I can't thank you enough and boy oh boy you better believe I'm gonna obsess over this beautiful piece of art you've gifted to not just me, but DA WORLD *echos*
(Freya will also be so ecstatic to see her manz I'll show her this later - v-/~ )

Moonss

I don't even have character requests here, but I just love to come and check it every once a while to see all the new beautiful art.

Name: Kus
Height: 5'2"

Description: Kus is a dried up corpse that is somehow still alive. He is one of two apprentice sorcerers to some guy named Satin. His eyes and mouth glow a light blue, with a sickly smile spread across his face. He wears a tattered red cloak with other torn clothes, and long leather gloves. He can frequently be seen fiddling with a voodoo doll, but he is NOT a witch doctor. He is not... Annotation 2020-09-07 004756.pngAnnotation 2020-09-07 005026.png

j6_z

hiii i am pretty new and stumbled across this thread and thought I would ask for a drawing, may I say you are absolutely amazing at drawing
I saw someone ask for a roblox character and since I am awful at describing things I thought I would use mine as well

name - valrum
age - 19
height - 6"1'
gender - male
reference - (sorry if it is too small, didn't want it to take too much space
pose - just a normal katana holding stance ( the one on his hip )

Guess who's back, back again?

I return with a request for a ne-... /new/ character
Name: Cinnabar the Slain (aka undead Cinnabon... I'm lightening up to this)
Species: Unknown Humanoid
Description: He has large, empty, oval shaped, black eye sockets that have 2 really small glowing white dots in the center, he has no teeth or tongue now, and he has a permanently fixed, large, creepy smile with little melty drips coming off his... /LIPS/. His hair now floats and sways like its underwater and he doesn't wear the large metal 'x' on his face anymore. He wears a black trench coat with silver buttons in similar design to Shade's coat. He no longer wears his gloves, which expose his hands that just look oozy and drippy. He doesn't wear a shirt still, but any features on his chest no longer appear visible, and he wears long black pants now which look like they're fused to his legs, same goes for his metal boots. His skin is still a crimson shade, and his entire body appears to be melting and liquified, yet it holds its solid shape. I want him to be posed with one arm behind his back, his other in front of him bent at the elbow, his hand open and an upside-down heart with cracks and pieces missing floating above his hand, along with 6 other floating, disembodied hands (also crimson and drippy just like he is) to be floating around him and making the sign-language letters spelling out 'erased' to be behind him. (he doesn't have any bones in this state so don't even try and draw bones or any of that on him or coming out of him)

Have it say under him: 'The soul... so fragile'

Last edited:
Request Made by: LoneShadowWolfe
Name: Kronos
Height: 5'11
Race: Human
Appearance: Is strong and broad in his build, like that of a bear. He has brown curly hair and a thick closely trimmed beard upon his jawline. A silver scar runs from beside his left ear, down across his cheek and through his jaw upon where it is the deepest, parting his beard. He has cold grey eyes. He wears simple traveling leather and cloth clothing, such as one that a Ranger might wear. At his side, he possesses a dagger and flask upon his belt. He wears a dark heavy cloak about him with the hood usually over his head.
Weapon of choice: Claymore/two-handed sword at his hip

Thanks for all the art that you have done for us Night. We all really appreciate it!

goku453

I know I said I made my last request but I'm really curious to see what you'll do with this... Sorry Night ^^;
Context: this is an OC I've more or less created while playing around with the Dragon Block C mod... If you're a Dragon Ball fan, this mod is an absolute blast.

Name: Taro
Race: Half-human, Half-Saiyan
Height: 5'11
Description: Taro has a medium build, blue eyes, and a tiny scar running along his left cheek. His brown hair grows beneath his shoulders, spiking a little in some areas. Surprisingly, he also comes equipped with a brown, furry, monkey-like tail he can fully control. Taro wears a dark blue gi over a white shirt with matching pants. He also wears black wristbands with a red lining, a red sash being used as a belt, and a pair of dark brown boots with his calves wrapped in a sand-colored cloth. Finally, he wears a large, white cloak that wraps around his neck.

When he transforms into a Super Saiyan, his brown hair turns a bright yellow and his blue eyes turn turquoise. His hair also stands up, looking wild and unkempt.

Thank you so much for the incredible art you have made us so far, Night! Your talent knows no bounds!

Attachments

NightWishWolfe

• September •

@Azelta_Eyeseeker your art request is Complete!
"Talk to the HAND!" -Dioscuri

From raising the undead to raising pumpkins for that fun thanksgiving festival, this guy is quite busy~
But! Luckily I was able to grab him for a couple moments for the artwork after I bribed him- I mean, whaaaat?

Character "Dioscuri" owned by @Azelta_Eyeseeker *
Drawn on Procreate® By: @NightWishWolfe

@GalacticKing36 your art request is Complete!
"What's wrong? Cat got your tongue?" -Darrieon

I wasn't sure if you wanted them fighting or to be pals.
So in this instance, I suppose if they /are/ pals- perhaps this is when Darrieon is taming the Huntarian?

Anyhoo~ I hope I drew your monster correctly, I had some different sketch models of it before choosing this one for the artwork. I had fun though!

Remember kids!
Take a sword with you to the grocery store! You never know when you might run into one of @GalacticKing36 's epic monsters!

Character "Darrieon" & Monster "Huntarian" owned by @GalacticKing36 *

September 12th, 2020
Happy National Video Game Day!
-----
Info Update

Hello everyone!
I've got some news here that I'd like to share, and some updates for this forum.

[ News ]
I've finally gotten a new iMac, so I'll be able to resume my gaming hobby on CreativeFun®!
If you wish to meet me virtually, I'm normally at /home Legendary , a Fantasy Roleplay.

[ Updates ]
I would like to say that I've appreciated all of y'alls support and awesome creativity!
Thanks for allowing me to draw your creations, It's been an honor and opportunity for myself to improve my art, which it has since I first opened this forum up. Thanks guys!

But, now I am here to announce that this forum will be closing soon.
At 12:00 PM (MNT Time), September 14th, 2020, Art Request Taking will be closed.
I won't be creating a specified schedule for getting the art requests completed like how I did the last time I closed Art Requests.

The reason why I shall be closing the forum (after I complete all art requests), is that I am going to begin production on my very own mobile video game.
I will not reveal any details on it
, since I'm not sure how far I'll get, but I won't be able to have the time to draw for y'all once I get started.
Once again, thank you everyone for your art requests!

Feel free to put in a last art request before:
12:00 PM [MNT Time], September 14th, 2020

[ Any request submitted after this time will be kindly denied. ]

Thanks for reading!
Stay safe, and stay fresh~!
-NW

goku453

• September •

View attachment 80971

From raising the undead to raising pumpkins for that fun thanksgiving festival, this guy is quite busy~
But! Luckily I was able to grab him for a couple moments for the artwork after I bribed him- I mean, whaaaat?

View attachment 80972

So in this instance, I suppose if they /are/ pals- perhaps this is when Darrieon is taming the Huntarian?

Anyhoo~ I hope I drew your monster correctly, I had some different sketch models of it before choosing this one for the artwork. I had fun though!

Remember kids!
Take a sword with you to the grocery store! You never know when you might run into one of @GalacticKing36 's epic monsters!

September 12th, 2020
-----
Info Update

Hello everyone!
I've got some news here that I'd like to share, and some updates for this forum.

[ News ]
I've finally gotten a new iMac, so I'll be able to resume my gaming hobby on CreativeFun®!
If you wish to meet me virtually, I'm normally at /home Legendary , a Fantasy Roleplay.

[ Updates ]
I would like to say that I've appreciated all of y'alls support and awesome creativity!
Thanks for allowing me to draw your creations, It's been an honor and opportunity for myself to improve my art, which it has since I first opened this forum up. Thanks guys!

At 12:00 PM (MNT Time), September 14th, 2020, Art Request Taking will be closed.
I won't be creating a specified schedule for getting the art requests completed like how I did the last time I closed Art Requests.

The reason why I shall be closing the forum (after I complete all art requests), is that I am going to begin production on my very own mobile video game.
, since I'm not sure how far I'll get, but I won't be able to have the time to draw for y'all once I get started.

Thanks for reading!
-NW
Yo! Best of luck with your game! Really eager to see where that goes!

KailynTheBean

• September •

View attachment 80971

View attachment 80972

Remember kids!

September 12th, 2020
-----
Info Update

Hello everyone!

[ News ]

[ Updates ]

Thanks for reading!
-NW
Good luck! Glad to see that you are following what you love and it's our honor for our characters to be drawn by you! Make sure to update your progress on the game!

Im super hyped for you to start on your game Night! I'll leave you with one last request before you start on your game production. One last... special piece. . .
*clears throat* 'where are my note- oH found em okay uhm,, hey why are there feathers all over the place-'
/!\[Incoming Art Request - Subject: L u c a s]/!\
I thought a good way to end off your beautiful (and generous!) artwork would be to take a trip down memory lane to our first roleplay together (and how we met :O ) and request the poor little birdy Lucas.
Name: Lucas
Age: He /looks/ like he's in his teens like around 17 or 18, but since he's a clone we don't really know his actual age *shrugs*

Height: He's kinda short, lets call it at like, 5'5" (so he's my height >:)) )
Appearance: So uh funny story, I don't have an official skin for him yet lol but I *did* draw him at work n stuff so I have that for reference. I'll getcha a typed out desc. too.
Lucas looks like a teenager, his features are soft n stuff so squishy wow- sorry, anyway uH his hair is pretty short, usually a bit messy and if ya look closely you can see little feathers popping out here and there. His hair is also the same black as his wings,
(also, side note: i debated for a long time about making him a crow or a raven and i usually end up doing way too much research about animals when i make characters like this but i finally decided on a crow cos they squawk more and are smaller n stuff idk if thats important haha) his pupils are also just plain black cos, well, im not sure. His skin is fair, mainly from the lack of sun and whatever they do in that darn lab *shaking head*. In order to keep track of poor Lucas they gave him one of those tracker bracelets, but since his arms can yknow, turn into wings and break it off, they instead put it on his ankle - v-. When he wants to use his wings his arms will just sorta transform into good ol crow wings so he can't have arms and wings at the same time silly Lucas. His usual outfit would just be kinda like, yknow, a hospital gown type outfit or some plain clothes all the subjects wear. Usually he's all bruised up n stuff cos you know how I like to get my characters beaten up *maniacal laughter* but thats your choice.
[LAST NOTE I PROMISE: if you'd like (or have the time I know chu a busy dood with all these requests) , you can draw him with Lengulru or Shyla idk what scene it'd be but theres so many to choose from = v= ]
Lucas (in 3D- jk).PNG
Again, thank you for all the amazing art! All these wonderful people of CF really appreciate all the hard work that goes into every piece you post on this amazing forum. Also thank you for all the incredible roleplays that we had at Sunset Labs. You were there since the first host and we clicked instantly. I'm so lucky to have had you come play the best scientist ever and have you upgrade and add crazy amazing things to the lab (like the whole upside down section and upstairs holy moly dude-). You helped me give Lucas a story, and a top tier story if I do say so myself. Thank you, keep up the good work and good luck with your game! Love ya bud, mUah!

Azelta_Eyeseeker

• September •

View attachment 80971

View attachment 80972

Remember kids!

September 12th, 2020
-----
Info Update

Hello everyone!

[ News ]

[ Updates ]

Thanks for reading!
-NW
This is epic .o.
p u m p k i n z . . .

Thanks for the epic art, and I hope that mobile game goes well :)

Dioscuri do be lookin quite scary doe >.>

Mythanicus

wEll- I wasn't going to request another thing because I didn't want to waste your time but I'm taking this chance.
I hope you dont mind another 2 character request, buddy o wo;

Myrinith Elzaiah (Yes, this brat again, Im sOrry)
Height: 6'2
Race: Demon (or is he a demon-)
Appearance: He has a bit of scruff so it's been about a month since he's tried to shave. His normal dark blue hair has faded into a dark grayish blue (haha, old). He's dressed in a dark brown leather jacket over a mid-tone gray shirt. As for trousers, he has faded black slacks. I'd like to assume you remember the dark ram horns and cloven hooves from my last request though I wouldn't put it past you if you forgot. As for scars, there's still the one around his neck, across his eye and lower jaw. However, there's a "round" scar between his eyes, presumably from a gunshot wound. Myri's right horn is missing (broken off towards the middle) and a bit of smoke is pouring out of it.

Maleyrinth Elzaiah (*clicks tongue* "moooom, get the shot gun")
Height: 6'3 (hand over your height, s i r)
Race: Demon
Appearance: He has curly dark red hair in a similar style to Myri's. His skin is tinted a light shade of red, making it obvious he isn't really human (so does the long tail with a spade tip but that's besides the point). Mal is usually in a deep blue tailcoat, a white undershirt, and dark grey slacks. He (like Myri) has ram horns and cloven hooves. As for scars, there's a long one running from his left temple to the right side of his lower jaw (ouch). Please msg me if you need clarification on any of this, it was rushed ;-;

References:

[All art/skins in the references is made by Mythanicus(me). Please don't attempt to steal any of it/claim it as your own]

FrodoFTW

I loved the art you did for Nathaniel, but now that you're closing art requests soon, I want to put this request in-
Not wanting to waste your time, I held off on this request but I can't wait any longer, so here it is:

Boh

Brief description - Mute entity in armor that communicates in grunts and has the personality of a hyper puppy. (Inspired by my dog)

Gender: Male, though it's hard to tell unless you pay attention to the sound of the grunts he makes.

Age: Unknown, though he can't be too old as he is very agile.

Height: Five foot eight.

Appearance: If I did this right, I can get the helmet in, but I'll still be specific:

Wears a Y Faced barbute, a type of helmet. (If the picture doesn't work, you can get a picture easily on Google images) He wears black leather gloves and black leather boots, and for the rest of his armor, he wears basic iron armor with engravings including:

-Random, cool patterns around the arms and chest.
-Words in literal gibberish on the legs.

He weilds a basic stone axe, that looks like what you'd get if you had a Minecraft stone axe that isn't pixelated.

It's pitch black through the helmet, so you can't see what he looks like under the armor.

Through the little you can tell from the armor, he seems to have a sturdy yet flexible build.

Preferences for the artwork:

I'm not sure how you'd get a quote in as he's a mute, but a grunt or just silence would do.

Background is actually quite specific: If you go to /home Redwater (a location at Quercus Fantasy RP on CF), you will find a bridge in front of you, with a sign on it marking the name of the canal, "Lion's Greatest Canal". If you can, I'd like Boh to be standing on the path up to this bridge.

If it's too much, just have him sitting on the edge of a river and by a fire at twilight, his axe lying next to him.

Helmet:

Anywho, I'll be glad to see this request fulfilled, and again, I'll be happy with whatever you come up with! I really appreciated what you did with Nathaniel, and I'm sure I could say the same for this!

Good luck on your mobile game!

stiicker

Hi Night, I do hope you'll draw my character, that would be swell. This is my first time actually using the forums, so the chances of me doing something wrong is quite high, so I apologise if I do.

This is Azalea Cadogan, she's 19 years of age, 5'8" and a female. She's an elf who stands out due to her hair that's comparable to a mountain of candyfloss. She has a larger body frame, bordering overweight. Azalea primarily wears black clothing adorned with numerous belts and buckles.
20200823_135909.jpg

Last edited:
• September •

View attachment 80971

View attachment 80972

Remember kids!

September 12th, 2020
-----
Info Update

Hello everyone!

[ News ]

[ Updates ]

Thanks for reading!
-NW
Whhaaat! A video game? That's insane. Hope it goes well for you.