play.creativefun.net 0 PLAYING NOW

Character Requests • NightWishWolfe

NightWishWolfe

Saturday 14th September 2019 - Closed until Summer (2020)!*
I'll be taking Role Play (O.C's) Art Requests
8K V I E W S
:eek::D:eek:
How to make a Request:
• I would like the character's name, age, and height.
• Please only use a Screenshot of your skin(s) or draw a sketch on paper of your character(s).
• do not use links, Use Screenshots/Images [No Imgur/Skin links].
The art will be posted on this thread, with your CF Website username linked to it.
• Only have up to 1 character per drawing (Not including possible animal companion such as a wolf, exc.).
• Please only ask for one character requests at a time.
Please follow CF™ rules~
I have the right to refuse a request, any request made if this thread is closed will possibly be ignored, be specific about the details of your character or it may not be drawn, you will be notified if there is not enough detail in order to draw your character request, please do not insult or be toxic if the drawing did not turn out the way you wish, I do not draw colored images, I only use color in the background and as special effects for coolness, if you use my drawings outside anywhere, please give credit to NightWishWolfe / NW. Thank you!

Last edited:
Ello Night,
I was wondering if you would draw one of my characters that I role-play as on CF. I am interested to see what he looks like in your style of art.
Name: Matthias Elihu
Height: 5'11"
Race: Human
Appearance: Dirty blond hair, a bit shaggy. Has dark brown eyes. From the top of his forehead, down across his brow, he has a scar tilted at an angle. Body is a thin but strong build with only one arm, the other only has 1/3 of his left arm remaining. He wears a grey shirt beneath a brown buttoned up leather vest. He has high dark leather boots with his pants tucked into them. A black cloak covers his shoulders. Upon his leather belt, he has a half an arm length sheath by his right side with a simple dagger within it. Around his neck is a leather string that holds a charm with that of a dragon's tooth upon it.
(Optional) Companion: A 20 or so foot tall dragon. Her coloring is light blue. Her face is mature and upon her head she has horns that are tilted back but come up at the ends, lightly sticking out on either side like an open fan, becoming smaller as they go down her jaw line. She has a slender body with large wings and a long tail.

Last edited:

GomokuApples

Hey Night! *lick* I hope I'm lucky enough to get a character made!

Name: Ohaka
Height: 5'11"

Description:
-------------------
Ohaka is slender and pale with cornflower blue hair and eyes. His hair is well kept, yet still a bit loose and flowing. It's styled short. His eyes are a little bit big. He wears a light gray shirt with brown overalls. Over the left overall strap is an orange heart. Ohaka wears a brown left boot and his right shoe is like a skater shoe colored orange. Ohaka has a companion, and that is a pumpkin dog. I haven't decided the breed, but it's small.

ly4

Hey, you're pretty insanely good at drawing, would you mind drawing my character? Would like to see her drawn. Thanks :)

Name: Fufu (I'll have to rethink of that one??? ..)
Height: 1m75 or 5'7
Click here for some reference screenshots

Description:
Fufu is a huntress, who hunts and kills over-sized monsters using over-sized weapons. seemslegit
She wears a red and black armor with a mask, which was crafted using the materials of a fanged beast, known as Odogaron. More details in screenshots... I am bad at detailing lol

Thank you very much! :)
And before any of you ask, yes, I love the MH franchise. Bye.

NightWishWolfe

Hey, you're pretty insanely good at drawing, would you mind drawing my character? Would like to see her drawn. Thanks :)

Name: Fufu (I'll have to rethink of that one??? ..)
Height: 1m75 or 5'7
Click here for some reference screenshots

Description: Fufu is a huntress, who hunts and kills over-sized monsters using over-sized weapons. seemslegit
She wears a red and black armor with a mask, which was crafted using the materials of a fanged beast, known as Odogaron. More details in screenshots... I am bad at detailing lol

Thank you very much! :)
And before any of you ask, yes, I love the MH franchise. Bye.
Sounds like a fun quest to draw my dude! But I may need to ask that you post at least one image of her through one of your posts, for I cannot use links (as asked above the forum).
[ If the file is too large, use Photoshop™ to shrink it (I suggest Width 1000, Height 1000, Pixels) If you don't have photoshop, I'm sure there's an image shrinking program out there somewhere. ]
-I also enjoy MH too, it's pretty rad..

Thanks!
-NW

ly4

Sounds like a fun quest to draw my dude! But I may need to ask that you post at least one image of her through one of your posts, for I cannot use links (as asked above the forum).
[ If the file is too large, use Photoshop™ to shrink it (I suggest Width 1000, Height 1000, Pixels) If you don't have photoshop, I'm sure there's an image shrinking program out there somewhere. ]
-I also enjoy MH too, it's pretty rad..

Thanks!
-NW
I gotcha! I misunderstood then, sorry 'bout that. I'll upload the images here. (In spoiler cause there are 5.)

Thank you very much!