Menu

Join our Discord 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.creativefun.net 0 PLAYING NOW

Character Requests • NightWishWolfe

AestheticBees

Hello! I'm here to ask for a commission!

Name - Ipliq Ytroalo
Age - 60ish Mutyplian Years (appears middle-aged)
Height - 8 feet/0.91 meters

Description:
Ipliq stands 8 feet tall (2.4ish meters), turquoise and brown fades into his slimy-yet scaly skin with the occasional dot around his body. His face is neatly kissed by a stubble beard and his head sports a pair of antennae which droops down almost towards his forehead. His sclera is teal, with his iris fading into a dark brown. His pupil is vertical, similar to a reptile's.
Ipliq's feet and hands are webbed, though both are dressed in gloves and brown knee-high boots decorated in eyes. (stylize them however you want!) Following up from the boots is a pair of black pants held up by a belt. His torso sports a button-up shirt of a forest-green color, with accents of dandelion yellow popping at the trims of his outfit. Covering his shoulders lay epaulets, a blue color accented by gold color.

Out of his back shoots out dorsal fins, a pair of 2 following together in 4 rows. His tail also shares this feature, touching from the start of the tail to its tip. (3 feet long or 0.91 meters)
and that's the best way I can explain it!
Here are some reference files you can use -

Your work is great, Night! Keep up the good work!

Last edited:

AestheticBees

(Sorry for the double-post, but I have no way of editing the comment above without removing the files my school blocks some images, including all from wikipedia... for some reason? so until I get home I will just leave this comment up to spice your interests up about Ipliq! Backstory time!)

Ipliq Ytroalo is the current God-Emperor of the Spodian Theocratic Divinity, a Divine Empire formed after he led a revolution against the United Republic of Grubmolians. (due to slaughtering most of the legislative branch of the government) He formerly acted as the 501st Emperor of the Republic and the communications director as well. Ipliq was displeased by his country's refusal to revert back to Juviorist-Spodism, an extremist sub-branch of Spodism which supports the extinction of all Non-Spodist believers and the breeding of every single Spodist race into one single super-species which would watch over the universe like living gods. It was dropped as the state religion when Ipliq's great-grandfather came into power, and the country was shifted closer from a warmongering zealotic swarm to a peaceful and cheerful harmony which he deemed, "Would help the cosmos sympathize with the Grubmolian cause".

tl;dr: angry grubmaw man is juviorist-spodist, becomes emperor, blows up a planet and blames it on an alien race just so he can go to war with him, kills his brother and the grand council, starts a revolution, turns the urog into the spodian theocratic divinity temporarily, gets kicked out, starts another revolution, wins
the end

Nqtsume

One of my fav characters... thanks for drawing these wonderful requests
Name: Kasine
Apperance: (below) Height: 5'11 Pose: Anything you see fitting! :D
Extra: He has a pet Serval could you draw him with one? :D Sorry if this is a hard request D:
Background color: Gold pls :D
A Serval:
He pretty much looks like this >

If you got any questions feel free to ask...

Here I am making another addition to your list of requests, heheh.

Name: Honiahaka
Height: Stands at 6 feet
Race: Achakan (Made up)
Appearance: Honiahaka is tall and slender in both limb and build. He has dark brownish red skin with blue marking striping his face, arms, and legs in thick curved lines, like paint. He has large(larger than humans') golden yellow eyes. His cheekbones go further back into a long thin bone for his ears to connect to rather than the ear connecting to the head, it being rather elf like in appearance but is stiff with bone. He has thick black hair braided tightly against his head that falls down his back in braids with occasional beads woven in. His nose is more like a serpent's nose, more flat against the face than humans'. His teeth are sharp like a canine's and his tongue is slender.
Attire: Is outfitted in 80's style clothing, but wears no shoes. Upon his back, he carries a longbow tucked behind a leather backpack that is laced with beads in various images of mountains and birds. At his hip he has a leather quiver filled with long arrows.

Other than that, have fun~ And thanks. Looking forward to seeing what you do

SuperDora

Chat Moderator
Hmmm.. I might just put my character in, also, your drawings are incredible!
Name: Bayli
Height: She’s around 6’3
Description: She has hair that stops just before the shoulders with bangs at the front (just on the sides no fringe!), and a lightly freckled face with one earring in the shape of a cross in her left earlobe, she wears a oversized long sleeved sweater (black) with a long cloak that she had cut to fit her likings with a fur rimmed hood.(a unsaturated red colour) She wears long pants (bluish greyish) that are rolled up so it rests on her faux fur rimmed brown leather boots, she has silver eyes and a sassy attitude.
Optional: She has a counterpart that is a dragon, the dragon is a female 15ft long dragon with large wings and horns on the side of her head that look like ram horns. She’s not a mature adult hence her small size but she is rather muscular, her scales are a muted green.
You don’t have to draw the dragon if it’s too much to ask! But take your time!
3C7C2B09-3E95-44C3-ADE8-8C3A644E59AE.jpeg
P.s I’m thinking of buying procreate.. also Apple pencil users be like
“Hya hoooiiaahh!” *drawing with no issues*
Finger users be like
“Cramp....” *dies*

Last edited:

NightWishWolfe

I had no school today (nor the week), so thus: ART S P R E E :eek:

@FoxtheSparky Your request is Complete!
"Huh? Say again? I was too busy ignoring you..."

Character Canis Chasobringer "Fox" owned by FoxtheSparky*
Drawn on: Procreate™ by:
@NightWishWolfe
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

@EmoHorseGorl Your request is Complete!
"Coffee, how I love thee... mweheheh-"

Character Savannah owned by EmoHorseGorl*
Drawn on: Procreate™ by: @NightWishWolfe
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

@AidansGotSalmon Your request is Complete!
"This looks a lot like a book novel cover. . .
L
I K E - A - B O S S"

Character Arthur Draco (of the Western Mountains) owned by AidansGotSalmon

Well these took me all day. . .
W O R T H - I T

FoxtheSparky

@NightWishWolfe
View attachment 77596

View attachment 77597

L
I K E - A - B O S S"

View attachment 77598

W O R T H - I T
Thanks for mine nighty, you really know my edgy boy, looks amazing! -v-

@NightWishWolfe

L
I K E - A - B O S S"

W O R T H - I T
It looks amazing night, thank you. If I were to ever write a novel about Arthur this would be the cover page, thanks again!

blooberrei

@NightWishWolfe
View attachment 77596

View attachment 77597

L
I K E - A - B O S S"

View attachment 77598

W O R T H - I T
OMG! I absolutely love it and especially the little coffee! <33 EEEk

FestiveKitti

I need to have another one of these omg
Name: (Dumb emojis wont turn off ew) Project Blair
Height: 5'4.
Backstory:
Originally, Blair was a human. She had enjoyed life until being forced into death. She played the game and had been built back up by the 'Game Master' (Who is Monokuma lol i like danganronpa ok.) She has worked with the 'Game Master after being built up again, taking all her willpower to destroy others life. Though, she's looking for her sister who is somewhere in the world.
Appearance:
Extra's: Blair has a chip on her 'Elbows' and there is a code engraved into her hand. It says 'Project 8141R'

goku453

If uhh, y-you don't mind I'm j-just gonna l-leave another request. T-thanks! >//<

Name: Jayden Alastor
Height: 5'10
Backstory:

Jayden was a Jedi Knight. As an apprentice, he chose to disobey the orders of the Jedi High Council and aid the Galactic Republic in its war against the invading Mandalorian Neo-Crusaders, fighting under the command of Jedi Crusaders Revan and Malak. Jayden served as one of Revan's most trusted generals during the Mandalorian Wars, proving his skills in battle and his knowledge of warfare in many of the war's bloodiest battles and campaigns. Overseeing the final battle at the Sith planet Malachor V, he gave the order to activate a super-weapon called the Mass Shadow Generator when it was clear that the bulk of the Republic's forces would not arrive in time to engage the Mandalorian armada. He watched silently from the bridge of his command ship as the generator crushed both the Republic and Mandalorian forces caught in its destructive wake. The ensuing death and destruction, particularly that of the comrades he had led and befriended during the war caused such a substantial wound in the Force that the shock w̵o̷u̷l̴d̶ ̶h̴a̴v̶e̸ ̶k̶i̷l̷l̶e̴d̴ ̵J̶a̷y̶d̸e̷n̶ ̴h̵a̸d̷ ̷h̷e̵ ̸n̴o̵t̴ ̶u̵n̴c̷o̸n̷s̵c̴i̵o̶u̷s̸l̶y̵,̶ ̴a̷n̵d̶ ̷i̵n̵s̵t̸i̶n̸c̸t̶i̴v̴e̶l̸y̸,̴ ̴s̵e̸v̶e̸r̴e̵d̵ ̵h̵i̷s̷ ̸o̴w̸n̵ ̵c̷o̸n̵n̵e̸c̸t̸i̶o̶n̶ ̴w̶i̸t̸h̷ ̸t̷h̵e̴ ̷F̴o̷r̷c̴e̷.̴

The ensuing death and destruction, particularly that of the comrades he had led and befriended during the war caused such a substantial wound in the Force that the shock instantaneously killed Jayden. However, despite the war ending after the cataclysmic final battle, Jayden's spirit was unable to rest. He aimlessly floated between dimensions for what seemed to be an eternity.

His spirit was finally able to pass on, however, when he helped save the life of a certain werewolf bard.

"Forgive me, Chodo, but the human... I could feel his suffering. I did not feel it until he stood before us, but then it filled my senses. Have you ever felt such an intensity before?"

"Only once before. The day I came to Telos and strode upon its ashen surface. It is a planet's worth of pain."

"I do not know how Jayden endures."

"
It is because he has no choice."

Appearance: He has shoulder-length, sandy hair with a full beard of the same color. He often wears traditional Jedi garments, consisting of a brown undertunic, a tan overtunic, tan loose-fitting trousers, a brown tabard, a brown broad sash tied about the waist, and tall brown boots.
(Best imagine I can find describing his clothes ;w; )

This took far too long to type, and the detail was probably unnecessary, haha. I was originally gonna request Jay but uhh... I h-have to redesign h-his skin... ;w;

Thanks for bearing with me, lol. Sorry you have to deal with Star Wars being beaten over your head....

Last edited:

FoxtheSparky

If uhh, y-you don't mind I'm j-just gonna l-leave another request. T-thanks! >//<

Name: Jayden Alastor
Height: 5'10
Backstory:

Jayden was a Jedi Knight. As an apprentice, he chose to disobey the orders of the Jedi High Council and aid the Galactic Republic in its war against the invading Mandalorian Neo-Crusaders, fighting under the command of Jedi Crusaders Revan and Malak. Jayden served as one of Revan's most trusted generals during the Mandalorian Wars, proving his skills in battle and his knowledge of warfare in many of the war's bloodiest battles and campaigns. Overseeing the final battle at the Sith planet Malachor V, he gave the order to activate a super-weapon called the Mass Shadow Generator when it was clear that the bulk of the Republic's forces would not arrive in time to engage the Mandalorian armada. He watched silently from the bridge of his command ship as the generator crushed both the Republic and Mandalorian forces caught in its destructive wake. The ensuing death and destruction, particularly that of the comrades he had led and befriended during the war caused such a substantial wound in the Force that the shock w̵o̷u̷l̴d̶ ̶h̴a̴v̶e̸ ̶k̶i̷l̷l̶e̴d̴ ̵J̶a̷y̶d̸e̷n̶ ̴h̵a̸d̷ ̷h̷e̵ ̸n̴o̵t̴ ̶u̵n̴c̷o̸n̷s̵c̴i̵o̶u̷s̸l̶y̵,̶ ̴a̷n̵d̶ ̷i̵n̵s̵t̸i̶n̸c̸t̶i̴v̴e̶l̸y̸,̴ ̴s̵e̸v̶e̸r̴e̵d̵ ̵h̵i̷s̷ ̸o̴w̸n̵ ̵c̷o̸n̵n̵e̸c̸t̸i̶o̶n̶ ̴w̶i̸t̸h̷ ̸t̷h̵e̴ ̷F̴o̷r̷c̴e̷.̴

The ensuing death and destruction, particularly that of the comrades he had led and befriended during the war caused such a substantial wound in the Force that the shock instantaneously killed Jayden. However, despite the war ending after the cataclysmic final battle, Jayden's spirit was unable to rest. He aimlessly floated between dimensions for what seemed to be an eternity.

His spirit was finally able to pass on, however, when he helped save the life of a certain werewolf bard.

"Forgive me, Chodo, but the human... I could feel his suffering. I did not feel it until he stood before us, but then it filled my senses. Have you ever felt such an intensity before?"

"Only once before. The day I came to Telos and strode upon its ashen surface. It is a planet's worth of pain."

"I do not know how Jayden endures."

"
It is because he has no choice."

Appearance: He has shoulder-length, sandy hair with a full beard of the same color. He often wears traditional Jedi garments, consisting of a brown undertunic, a tan overtunic, tan loose-fitting trousers, a brown tabard, a brown broad sash tied about the waist, and tall brown boots.
(Best imagine I can find describing his clothes ;w; )

This took far too long to type, and the detail was probably unnecessary, haha. I was originally gonna request Jay but uhh... I h-have to redesign h-his skin... ;w;

Thanks for bearing with me, lol. Sorry you have to deal with Star Wars being beaten over your head....
Just a werewolf bard? Don't forget, this bard knows some wicked ballet

NightWishWolfe

Here come...
The H o l i d a y s

@AestheticBees your request is Complete!
"Existence will shake by my name."

Character Ipliq Ytroalo owned by AestheticBees*

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
@Moonss your request is Complete!
"Life is better with a serval~"

Character Kasine owned by Moonss*

Name: Travis Greene
Height: 6'2
Description:
Travis has brown, slicked back hair with signs of slight graying. His right eye is a piercing green and his left eye is a hardy yellow. both his hands have been replaced by robotic titanium prosthetics. his rip hip, he has his signature plasma pistol in its holster, and on his left hip is his Void Dagger, sheathed away. Whenever he goes into battle mode, his right arm becomes entwined in vines and his left arm catches on fire in blazing flames. Travis himself is a pretty bold dude, never backing down from a fight, rarely scared by any foes he encounters. He's a family guy too, always there to protect his friends. His older age makes him confused about the modern world, some times. His build is slim and fit. He's laid back but out there as well.
Quotes: "Please, just shut up!" "How did I never hear about this?" "Satan is an FB."
local_9df57b78d0bffc037f9b5247548c45c9_3D (1).pnglocal_9df57b78d0bffc037f9b5247548c45c9_3D.png1200px-Fo4_Plasma_Rifle.pngdcilks-ec515179-d343-4eac-831d-028c78a0d955.jpg

SuperDora

Chat Moderator
Name: Travis Greene
Height: 6'2
Description:
Travis has brown, slicked back hair with signs of slight graying. His right eye is a piercing green and his left eye is a hardy yellow. both his hands have been replaced by robotic titanium prosthetics. his rip hip, he has his signature plasma pistol in its holster, and on his left hip is his Void Dagger, sheathed away. Whenever he goes into battle mode, his right arm becomes entwined in vines and his left arm catches on fire in blazing flames. Travis himself is a pretty bold dude, never backing down from a fight, rarely scared by any foes he encounters. He's a family guy too, always there to protect his friends. His older age makes him confused about the modern world, some times. His build is slim and fit. He's laid back but out there as well.
Quotes: "Please, just shut up!" "How did I never hear about this?" "Satan is an FB."
View attachment 77704View attachment 77705View attachment 77706View attachment 77707
Hey uh, try not to double post xD the edit button exists.