Menu

Join our Discord 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.creativefun.net 0 PLAYING NOW

Character Requests • NightWishWolfe

EmperorEndru

Ok. since i cant draw living things worth crap, ill request help with this.

I will let you choose what two swords (if not more) for him to wear or wield out of these. (The crystal-like one was down resolution-ed to fit into the chat)0014_TaintedShadowBlade tranparent low res.png0013-15-2_ShardHiltKatana-Shadow.pngAura.pngSwordArtBattle_Leafed Petal.pngImage003.png

Note: Dude gender. Messy black/hazel hair, violet and red marbled eye color, light grey skin, black and red leather armor and cloak with light amount of plating on him with boots.

Kateyln

Expert
Hey if you're still taking requests could you make my skin/character?
Name: Mik/Kate
Height: 4'11
download (4).pngdownload (3).png
The shoes are boots and the face is a mask and the top thing is a hat, and the gray area in the front left is a chain some people get confused with that so I wanted to make it more clear-

NightWishWolfe

Hello everyone!
I wish you a Merry Christmas!
I'd like to personally thank you all for giving
me many awesome art requests, all of your
characters are so unique and special, but

know that they will never be more amazing and awesome as You!

Thank you all
for getting me up to 5K Views with 41 given Art Requests, it means a lot to get your charitable feedback on my work!
Another year is approaching, CF, are we ready for it?
I hope y'all have a good one.

@LoneShadowWolfe Your request is Complete!
"Say it again, please. . ."

Character Honiahaka owned by LoneShadowWolfe*
Drawn on: Procreate™ by:
@NightWishWolfe

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
@Andromcda Your request is Complete!
"Nothing like clump of snow to a dragon's FACE-"

Character Bayli owned by Andromcda*
Drawn on: Procreate™ by: @NightWishWolfe
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
@FestiveKitti Your request is Complete!
"Dance to the rhythm of your Heart Beat"

Character "Project Blair" owned by FestiveKitti*

@goku453 Your request is Complete!
"I am one with the Force, and the Force.. Is with Me"

Character Jayden Alastor owned by goku453*
@NightWishWolfe

@Reeses Your request is Complete!
"God? Why am I always the last to know about something?"

Character Travis Greene owned by Reeses*

Merry Christmas, CF!

FestiveKitti

Hello everyone!

Thank you all
for getting me up to 5K Views with 41 given Art Requests, it means a lot to get your charitable feedback on my work!

View attachment 77854

My heart- this is amazing.. THIS is my birthday and christmas present, thank you for taking your time to draw us these. You are genuinely amazing. Keep doing what makes you happy.

SuperDora

Chat Moderator
@NightWishWolfe thank you so much i'm in tears right now! Its looks exactly like her! omG i am lost for words like- i cant eveEN that DRAGON BRuUH Is H0t Omg- im gonna start rambling i shuld just get to the point
THANK YOU SU MACHHH

OMG- ITS A CHRISTMAS PRESENT :OO

goku453

Hello everyone!

Thank you all

View attachment 77852

@NightWishWolfe

View attachment 77853

View attachment 77854

View attachment 77855

@NightWishWolfe

View attachment 77856

Merry Christmas, CF!
Absolutely amazing! Fantastic! Wunderbar! Thank you so much!

Hello everyone!

Thank you all

View attachment 77852

@NightWishWolfe

View attachment 77853

View attachment 77854

View attachment 77855

@NightWishWolfe

View attachment 77856

Merry Christmas, CF!
YES YES Oh my GOD! I love this so much! Thank you thank you thank you!!!!! It's so good!

Jupitxr__

Characters name: Elias
Characters age: 16
Characters height: 6 foot 4 inch
body.png
I cant get a picture of the back so if you need the back you can find it on my name.mc profile thanks night!

quaalf

Heya do you mind doing two? well kinda.

you dont need to do them both-

Okay so can I have one of my skins next to my other? Like back to back.

The first skin:

Name: Venneti
Height: 5"11

Screenshot:

Second Skin:

Name: Dessinil
Height: 6"11

Screenshot:

Note: Do you mind giving dessinil a bone dragon?

Attachments

Last edited:

KailynTheBean

Your art is amazing!
Is it okay if I give you a choice?

Aiko Wood:
Height: 4'11
Image:

Ishi Heaton:
Height: 5'6
Image:

I only want you to do one, but the one you do is your choosing. Aiko's a smol bean while Ishi's kinda not quite a tomboy, but not really feminine either, but she sorta is the though girl, if you get where I'm going with it. Thanks so much in advance!

Last edited:
Thanks night for all the drawings. Hope you don't mind me making another request - v-

Name: Ronin
Height: 6'1"
Appearance: Tall and toned in build. Dark hair that is strung back with a leather strap in a ponytail, a few strands loose. His eyes are lightly narrow and hazel in color. Beneath his left eye, there is a pale horizontal scar. Each of his ears are pierced with single faded silver earring.
Attire: Wears a light long sleeve shirt underneath a leather button up vest. Upon both of his arms are leather bracers. About his shoulders he wears a long dark grey cloak with a hood. His pants are dark in color and about his knees, he has leather and metal capped knee guards along with his left leg holding a simple sheathed dagger. His boots are also leather.
Weapon: Within Ronin's belt as a sheathed katana at his right hip, signifying he is left handed. The sheath is black, indented with intricate carvings of figures and runes unknown to those who don't know the language. The sheath is dotted with various dents due to him often fighting with his weapon sheathed. The blade itself is black steal and is held by a sturdy black hilt with thin black material wrapped about it in a crossed manner. When not using it, Ronin ties the blade closed to the sheath.

Have fun!

_BanAnime

Name: Ultor Gorinehem Vergeltung
Height: 5'11
Appearance: Scruffy, Black haired, scarred and broken features with tired, sleepless eyes, broad shoulders coated in some old, burned, torn and patched up coat covered in straps, belts and buckles that seems to be a mix of an inquisitors cloak and a brown trench coat with dark gray, poor man's pants with occasional stitched up holes and dirt stains. Right hand is either clad in a black glove or in wrappings while his left hand is a dead knight's old gauntlet re-used as a prosthetic for a missing limb. His belt holds a throwing hatchet, a One-handed Warhammer and what once was a (Optional Zweihander sword) great sword now broken to the size of a simple shorts word with the grit-infested word "INFRAGILIS' inscribed on it's side long ago.
(Dear lord im bad at describing this im sorry here's just a screenshot of both skins i've used.)

NightWishWolfe

@EmperorEndru Your request is Complete!
" Each blade I wield has a purpose, to smite evil "
Sword Designs by @EmperorEndru

Blade Master character owned by EmperorEndru*

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
@Kateyln Your request is Complete!
" Let me show you how it's done! "

Character: Mik owned by Katelyn

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
@Xeivy Your request is Complete!
" I didn't crash... I'm just laying here by the pool. Leave me alone- "

Character: Leviticus Gladstone owned by Xeivy

@EggsOnToast_ Your request is Complete!
" Staying warm by the fire... Care to join me? "

Character: Elias owned by EggsOnToast_

[ ! ]
Hello everyone!
I hope the new year is treating you well so far!
I am here to notify y'all that this Request Thread will be soon on its end by:
January 19th, Sunday, 5:00 P.M (Eastern Time)*

This is due to upcoming school, and hard working towards Graduation.
I will be re-opening Request Taking this Summer hopefully!*

If there are requests you would like me to work on while things are offline,
please request them before the deadline. After the deadline has passed,
I will not be accepting anymore requests until further notice.
The requests left to do will be posted on this thread through the months until Summer to keep this thread alive.

It's been a fun Four Months (September 14th - January 19th)
I look forward to seeing your requests before the deadline.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask on this thread!
Remember to make your requests before the deadline, or they'll be cancelled until Summer*
Good luck!
-NightWishWolfe
[ ! ]

GlassPianos

Yoo I want some of this art. I want it exactly like my profile rn but with the hair I’ll display below. The background I’m not too fussed about, keep it plain or do a simple design like my current pfp idc, do what you feel. Also, if it’s possible, ‘roll my sleeves up’ and give me a tattoo that I’ll also put below. If it’s too difficult then a simple butterfly will do perfectly fine :) (it’s in memory of my late grandad so I’m lowkey insistent on it, gonna get it tattooed in May). And, just as an annoying detail, the eyes need to scream sarcasm :p
(Sorry for the bad quality of the images btw, if you need better ones I’ll send them your way)

NateFallo

Hello, I've seen your drawings, and they're AMAZING!! So I would like to request one myself.

Name: Nathan
Height: 5'7''
Appearance: Nathan has spiky blue hair and usually wears a tailcoat (like the one in the images below but blue). He is skinny and looks kind. He has the power of controlling blue flames, so if you could draw a ball of blue flames like floating above the palm of his hand, that'd be great. :)

Have a nice day/afternoon/night!