Menu

Join our Discord 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.creativefun.net 0 PLAYING NOW

Character Requests • NightWishWolfe

angstzira

heeey nighty night- before the deadline hits, I hope you don't mind me sliding in one last request o vo

Name: Aurora Banks
Height: 5’6”
Description + Image: Her brunette hair falls to her shoulders in a poof of natural waves, curling against her round face while complimenting her hazel green, almond-shaped eyes. She wears a cream-colored vest above a silky white blouse, matching shoes, a light pink cloak, and grey trousers. She has a golden necklace with a fox-shaped pendant, and two silver rings—one in the shape of a butterfly, and the other a simple silver band with an amethyst pendant. Tied around her waist with a brown leather belt is a sword, hanging at her left side.78083

Jupitxr__

Hey night, i know you literally just finished my request but seeing as your closing the thread im gonna ask for another, tysm!
Character name: Jayden (This time if you dont mind could you not write the character name on the art ty!
Character age: 16
Character height: 6'22020-01-14_07.01.42.png
The screenshot of the back isn't loading again, Hope thats ok!

Nqtsume

We're very grateful for the requests!
I wanna put in another request before the thread gets closed if you dont mind-
You've drawn this skin before but I have two characters that use the same skin (kinda wacky)
If possible could you make her hair kinda wavy and curly?
Its curly like this :
For her pose could it be in a sitting position and hugging a serval? (I like servals uwu)
She is kinda frail and small but very lively, so a happy smile would be great!
Thanks again ^-^

goku453

One final request before the deadline owo. And now that I got the skin right, I can finally request this.

Name: Jayden 'Jay' Solaris
Species: Werewolf-Lizardoph Hybrid

Jay is the son of Matthew and Miss Horizon - he has traveled in time from thirty years in the future to warn the town of Domnum of a dangerous threat.

Much like his father, he has a pair of wolf ears and a large, fluffy tail. The color of his fur and hair is white, with the exception of a singular streak of orange in his hair. His hair is significantly longer than his dad's, falling beneath his shoulders.

Lining his jaw and running down his neck are glittery, white scales - a trait inherited from his mother.

Jay wears dark grey cargo pants, a grey v-neck, and a brown bomber jacket lined with faux fur.
Screen Shot 2020-01-14 at 11.33.47 PM.png

AcceptableReeses

Name: Tarintino
Height: 5'7
Species: Human/Shark/Cyborg Hybrid
"This was never a collaboration, it was assimilation. You were guaranteed dead the moment you shook my hand."
Tarintino, the main antagonist in Travis Greene's storyline. Tarintino's origins/history/family/any background is completely unknown. All that's known about him is that he appeared around two years ago and has a soul goal to destroy reality. He possesses supernatural speed and razor-sharp claws, fangs, and a blade on the fin of his shark tail.
Tarintino wears a long, red raincoat with solid-gold buttons. His hair is a blinding white, hanging down to his eyes. His hair covers up an X-shaped scar on his forehead he received from Travis. He has elf-esque ears that are long and pointed. On his back, a short, gray shark fin protrudes out through the raincoat. A shark tail peeks out from under the back of Tarintino's raincoat. Tarintino's eyes are black with blue pupils. Tarintino's face is emotionless. Always. He never shows emotion. His claws are short but very sharp. Tarintino is the arch-enemy of Travis and the tail-end of Travis' long character arc. local_281e9c8a2dc1481bd739030038bfb137_3D.png local_281e9c8a2dc1481bd739030038bfb137_3D (1).pngThis is an Alex template skin, btw.local_281e9c8a2dc1481bd739030038bfb137_3D (2).pngHis scar and ears shown.

Hope I'm not too late to the deadline...

Gonna get one last request in before the time is up - v -

Name: John Connell
Height: 6'2"
Appearance: Slicked back blonde hair. Light blue eyes. Wears a dark grey suit with a matching vest beneath and under the vest is a white collared shirt. Has a dark red tie. Within his vest is a silver chain pocket watch. Wears dark shoes. On his head he wears a grey fedora. About his left ear, there is a hearing aid.
Character: Happy

Have at it, and have fun!

eagr

**This is a pokemon one but uh yeah** Name: Mark Full Name: Mark Ristor Age: 32 Place of Origin: Canalave City, Sinnoh Nationality: Sinnoan Characteristics: Intelligent, kind, helpful, serious, strategic Current Location: Treia Status: Researcher, Pokemon League Ambassador Former Statuses: Sinnoh Elite Four, Montalaire Gym Leader for 4 years Backstory: He was born in Canalave City where his father worked as a badge maker, and his mother worked as a chef at her own restaurant. He was enrolled in the pokemon trainer's school there until he was 13 years old before receiving his starter pokemon and setting out. By the time he was 16 he had defeated all the gym leaders in Sinnoh. After training, he ended up defeating the entire league other than Cynthia, the champion, so at age 18 he was a member of Sinnoh's elite four. When he was 22, he resigned from the elite four, passing his mantle on to Lucian. The next 6 years of his life he travelled to various regions training his pokemon and working on his skills. He had met and formed a fantastic group of trainers who he battled and travelled with. There was an opportunity for him to become the gym leader of the Montalaire gym. He had developed his gym to become a staple in the gym challenge of Kalat. After 4 years in Kalat, he was well known throughout the region. He announced his retirement from being the gym leader in Montalaire City two weeks ago, and now it is official. Now he is working as a pokemon league ambassador to multiple other regions. After 2 months of travelling to different regions, he has come to Treia. down below is the skinme.png

mmouser

Expert
**This is a pokemon one but uh yeah** Name: Mark Full Name: Mark Ristor Age: 32 Place of Origin: Canalave City, Sinnoh Nationality: Sinnoan Characteristics: Intelligent, kind, helpful, serious, strategic Current Location: Treia Status: Researcher, Pokemon League Ambassador Former Statuses: Sinnoh Elite Four, Montalaire Gym Leader for 4 years Backstory: He was born in Canalave City where his father worked as a badge maker, and his mother worked as a chef at her own restaurant. He was enrolled in the pokemon trainer's school there until he was 13 years old before receiving his starter pokemon and setting out. By the time he was 16 he had defeated all the gym leaders in Sinnoh. After training, he ended up defeating the entire league other than Cynthia, the champion, so at age 18 he was a member of Sinnoh's elite four. When he was 22, he resigned from the elite four, passing his mantle on to Lucian. The next 6 years of his life he travelled to various regions training his pokemon and working on his skills. He had met and formed a fantastic group of trainers who he battled and travelled with. There was an opportunity for him to become the gym leader of the Montalaire gym. He had developed his gym to become a staple in the gym challenge of Kalat. After 4 years in Kalat, he was well known throughout the region. He announced his retirement from being the gym leader in Montalaire City two weeks ago, and now it is official. Now he is working as a pokemon league ambassador to multiple other regions. After 2 months of travelling to different regions, he has come to Treia. down below is the skinView attachment 78162
hate to break it to you but
Saturday 14th September 2019 - Closed until Summer (2020)!*

NightWishWolfe

@spookyforever your request is Complete!
" Don't turn around, kid.. Unless you'd like to scream "

Characters Venneti & Dessinil owned by spookyforever*
Drawn on: Procreate™ by:
@NightWishWolfe
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
@KailynTheBean your art request is Complete!
" I'm just cooling off- what do you want.. "

Character Ishi owned by KailynTheBean
Drawn on: Procreate™ by: @NightWishWolfe
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello everyone!
Upon the 19th at 5:00 p.m, I had turned Request Taking: Offline until the Summer (2020)*

This still stands, but I've received some people wondering how to keep the thread open until then, thus, I shall reveal what I'm going to be doing.

Each month from Feb - May
I'll be posting two art requests that have already been received

January - @spookyforever & @KailynTheBean
February - @LoneShadowWolfe & @_BanAnime
March - @GlassPianos & @NateFallo
April - @angstzira & @EggsOnToast_
May - @Nqtsume , @goku453 , @AcceptableReeses , @LoneShadowWolfe , @eagr

Request Taking reopens on May 30th (2020) at 12:00 p.m (Eastern Time)
If you have any questions, just ask!