Menu

Join our Discord 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.creativefun.net 0 PLAYING NOW

Creative1 Reset

Greetings CreativeFun!
We've recently decided to revamp Creative1 by deleting the map and changing the size to 512x512 like the other creative servers. Creative1 has always been the server with the lowest player count for a while so we've decided that this is the best course of action to take. This gives people even more building space in case you've hit the 3 plot per server limit. I'd like to apologise to the people who had spent time on their plots however this will be beneficial in the long run for everyone. That's all for now, the next post on the website will be about a new feature that has been in development for some time. The update will be labelled as "Plot Staff" and will improve the roleplaying experience on the server :)

Harsh

Wow, did not see this coming. All I can say is, thank you Monis!

tbh, I think a warning would help tho.

Last edited:

M0N0

Guys stop moaning. I know that your builds have been destroyed.

However, he did do this to benefit us, and make the server better, so be grateful.

Rant concluded. C;
But alot of us took time making a nice build, for example my mini town which took me a few days to make and and more weeks to add little details. it's a nice update yes, but very unexpected with no warning at all which is annoying and i feel could make less of a benefit for the people who took so long and added so much effort to something that was destroyed with no warning. Sorta like greifing. ironic.

millsmolls

But alot of us took time making a nice build, for example my mini town which took me a few days to make and and more weeks to add little details. it's a nice update yes, but very unexpected with no warning at all which is annoying and i feel could make less of a benefit for the people who took so long and added so much effort to something that was destroyed with no warning. Sorta like greifing. ironic.
I understand that but Monis didn't want it to affect you all this way. He wanted it to be positive, whereas everyone is taking it negative.

M0N0

I understand that but Monis didn't want it to affect you all this way. He wanted it to be positive, whereas everyone is taking it negative.
When you do something with no warning nor poll or asking players in fact it will nearly always end badly. That is why.

Andromcda

Monis thank you so much, i would be typing a 300 long paragraph speech on how amazing you are right now but that'll probs end up being thousands of paragraphs long because nothing can describe how hard you work on this server, Good work and this update to Cf1 will change the way Cf1 works forever

Guys. Im sure if we all get our minds in the right set of action im sure we will be-able to rebuild like some of you do after an earthquake or natural disaster. We can rebuild our Creative plots bigger and better and have more creativity with them!

ToxicWolf_Playz

Dear *person reading this*,
My friend has local chat on but he isn't able to talk. He said he didn't get muted and doesn't know what to do. I myself don't know either if you can please reply and help. Thank you.