Creative1 Update

SuperMonis

Owner
Mar 9, 2012
Creative1 Update

Hi all,

We've recently decided to revamp Creative1 by deleting the map and changing the size to 512x512 like the other creative servers. Creative1 has always been the server with the lowest player count for a while so we've decided that this is the best course of action to take. This gives people even more building space in case you've hit the 3 plot per server limit. I'd like to apologise to the people who had spent time on their plots however this will be beneficial in the long run for everyone.

That's all for now, the next post on the website will be about a new feature that has been in development for some time. The update will be labelled as "Plot Staff" and will improve the roleplaying experience on the server :)

Harsh

Nov 9, 2018
my socially awkward life.
Wow, did not see this coming. All I can say is, thank you Monis!

tbh, I think a warning would help tho.

Last edited:

ItzDecster

Jul 10, 2018
Australia
Fantastic Idea Monis! I will be able to build what I want on CF1 now!

dsmscuba

Dec 10, 2016
my only issue with this is that there was no warning whatsoever. I wasn't able to restore a build i had been working on, especially with my opinion that it was the best thing i've built. ugh

Claire_922

Oct 26, 2018
a notice would of been nice >.<.

;-; my old plot i was gonna use on cf1 for my b-day party is gone now wow.

Reactions: dsmscuba

blcssom

Dec 17, 2016
Dartford, England
Guys stop moaning. I know that your builds have been destroyed.

However, he did do this to benefit us, and make the server better, so be grateful.

Rant concluded. C;

M0N0

Oct 24, 2017
Guys stop moaning. I know that your builds have been destroyed.

However, he did do this to benefit us, and make the server better, so be grateful.

Rant concluded. C;
But alot of us took time making a nice build, for example my mini town which took me a few days to make and and more weeks to add little details. it's a nice update yes, but very unexpected with no warning at all which is annoying and i feel could make less of a benefit for the people who took so long and added so much effort to something that was destroyed with no warning. Sorta like greifing. ironic.

Reactions: dsmscuba

blcssom

Dec 17, 2016
Dartford, England
But alot of us took time making a nice build, for example my mini town which took me a few days to make and and more weeks to add little details. it's a nice update yes, but very unexpected with no warning at all which is annoying and i feel could make less of a benefit for the people who took so long and added so much effort to something that was destroyed with no warning. Sorta like greifing. ironic.
I understand that but Monis didn't want it to affect you all this way. He wanted it to be positive, whereas everyone is taking it negative.

M0N0

Oct 24, 2017
I understand that but Monis didn't want it to affect you all this way. He wanted it to be positive, whereas everyone is taking it negative.
When you do something with no warning nor poll or asking players in fact it will nearly always end badly. That is why.

blcssom

Dec 17, 2016
Dartford, England
When you do something with no warning nor poll or asking players in fact it will nearly always end badly. That is why.
Oh well. There is still no point to complain, your builds are vanished forever-

Andromcda

Dec 10, 2016
The Outback
Monis thank you so much, i would be typing a 300 long paragraph speech on how amazing you are right now but that'll probs end up being thousands of paragraphs long because nothing can describe how hard you work on this server, Good work and this update to Cf1 will change the way Cf1 works forever

Guys. Im sure if we all get our minds in the right set of action im sure we will be-able to rebuild like some of you do after an earthquake or natural disaster. We can rebuild our Creative plots bigger and better and have more creativity with them!