Menu

Join our Discord 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.creativefun.net 0 PLAYING NOW

Contest CREATIVEFUN BIG BROTHER - LONGTERM GAMESHOW

Should I do a Cast Reveal on Forums or as an event on the CF Server?

• Total voters

ohnoEqq_

Lol when i saw the chess board i thought i had won the POV And i would have but crewly won because he was 1 turn ahead of me

SosukeYamazaki

Chat Moderator
CAREPACKAGE - WHO GETS IT?
If you are a non-Houseguest, you have the chance to shake the game up! A Houseguest that the majority of the audience votes will receive a carepackage that can benefit them! But who will get it?

TO VOTE, PLEASE DM ME ON DISCORD. MY TAG IS ON THE FIRST PAGE ON THE TOP. YOU CAN ALSO VOTE VIA /MSG ON CF WHEN I'M ONLINE.

If any Houseguests try using alts to vote themselves etc, they will INSTANTLY receive TWO strikes.

54v

View attachment 77077
CREATIVEFUN BIG BROTHER

Heya everyone! Haven't seen one of these in a while, huh? Well, I've decided to host a LONGTERM game and yes I am VERY serious about this.

Based off the US reality gameshow "Big Brother", 16 (or maybe more) total strangers known as Houseguests will stay in a residence together and attempt to stay in the game by winning competitions such as the Head of Household competition, Power of Veto, etc! If you don't know what Big Brother is, then search it up! I'll also happily explain it to you myself.

Each week introduces a Head of Household competition. The winner of such will be named the aforementioned Head of Household (HOH). The Head of Household will get special privileges such as their own room but is faced with the task of nominating two other Houseguests for elimination, known as eviction. After the nomination ceremony, the "Power of Veto" competition occurs. The HOH and the two nominees plus three other randomly selected Houseguests will compete to gain the PoV which will grant the winner the ability to save one Houseguest from potential eviction or choose to discard such, in which if someone is saved the HOH must renominate someone else. Once the final nominees are decided, non-HOH and non-nominees will vote to evict one of the nominees. The most voted is evicted. This process is then repeated each session along with twists that can surely shake up the house! This process will be done once (or maybe twice) per session.

Every casted Houseguest will get their own closeup and unique pose. Take Libbyliz for example, who is one of our Production team members. We'll use her as an example. Maybe Jeessica too.
View attachment 77078View attachment 77080
More things included are:
BB Comics, where everyone gets a "superhero" cover as a little bonus.
Put in a secret listing of.. what exactly? You'll have to find out.

NOT GUARANTEED, but we may have our own YouTube video where every Houseguest's renders are put into a BB-esque intro. We'll see if we can muster the skills to do this!

In order to apply, you must meet these following requirements:
You must always listen to the Main Producer (KirumiTojo) at all times as well as any other stated producers/staff.
You must be willing to be on the CreativeFun server at stated /homes at designated and sorted times. If you cannot make it to sessions, you must notify KirumiTojo and we can work out something. You will gain strikes for repeated or unnotified inactivity.
You must be mature, there is no age limit however we need to be able to communicate with Houseguests effectively and not people who do not understand basic instructions.
Following set rules if you are chosen and also following CreativeFun's own rules.
You MUST have Discord. If you want to apply but unable to have Discord, you must speak to me.
You must be able to be patient as this is a big thing and things like competitions don't take 5 minutes. Sessions are always on weekends anyways; there shouldn't really be much problems.
More may be added at any time.

WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR IN POTENTIAL APPLICANTS:
Big personalities! We need a diverse set of players to really make the game entertaining!
Activity. We really don't want problems with Houseguests not attending sessions as required so if we see you online often and stand out, that gives you a better chance! Of course, this is only a booster and is not that required so as long as you're willing to tinker with your schedule if you make it in.

Dedication! We want applicants to put in some effort in their application to prove that they are a good choice over others!
More may be added at any time.

APPLICATION FORMAT (COPY AND PASTE):
1. What's your Minecraft IGN and Discord name+tag?
2. What interests you in joining S1?
3. Do you have any nicknames you go by?
4. Are you active on weekdays at 4-11PM BST? (Specify instead of just "Yes" or "No", THESE ARE NOT OFFICIALLY SET)
5. Are you active on weekends at 6-11PM BST? (Specify instead of just "Yes or No", THESE ARE NOT OFFICIALLY SET)
6. Would you say you are: Flashy, flamboyant, cute, mean, dramatic, problematic, fanatical, approachable or other? (If you are other, what are you?)
7. Describe your strategy if you were to enter the Big Brother house.
8. Are there certain types of people you don't like? Describe.

9. What kind of player are you? (Manipulative, Social Butterfly, Comp Beast, Talkative, Drama-starter, or other)
10. Describe your personality. This should be detailed.
11. Why should we choose you over other applicants? This should be detailed.
12. Would you rather win and be hated or lose and be loved?
13. Do you understand that if you fail to meet requirements, your application will be voided?
14. Any final notes?

TO CONTACT PRODUCTION, DM KIRUMITOJO#7918

THE WINNER OF THIS LONGTERM GAMESHOW WILL RECEIVE 750 CF COINS AND A RANKUP. (THE EXACT RANKUP HAS NOT BEEN DECIDED YET.) AFTER WE REACH A CERTAIN NUMBER OF APPLICATIONS, WE WILL ANNOUNCE A DEADLINE. WE WILL THEN HOST A CAST REVEAL AFTER ALL CAST MEMBERS HAVE BEEN DECIDED.

APPLICATIONS CLOSED. GOOD LUCK!

Questions? DM KirumiTojo via CF Discord or reply here. Good luck to all applicants!

ACCEPTANCE LETTERS SENT: 16/16
ACCEPTANCE LETTERS ACCEPTED: 16/16
a

SosukeYamazaki

Chat Moderator
Due to being unable to have a BB Comic competition from the CF restrictions, we're going to just make them now! This is ohnoHuskai's BB Comic. Other Houseguests will receive their one either tommorow or sometime today. (Apologies for the lack of quality, it was a NIGHTMARE trying to make this one honestly.)
@spookybees_ @ohnoEqq_ @ohnoFading @ohnoSnoopy @_OmniiPotent_ @Aaamund @SpeciallyGifted @chqrri @HeinzBakedBeans @xxzubbyxx @Jelly_Tots_343 @_TheBananaLord_ @KaiiPanda @Milk_xox @crewly @ohnoHuskai @normaniiii @Flyingwonderpig

SosukeYamazaki

Chat Moderator
There is now an official CFBB category in the CreativeFun discord! You will now get to see the Houseguests speak on Discord. Check it out with this Disc code: WxyCR49