Menu

Join our Discord 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.creativefun.net 0 PLAYING NOW

Data Loss

XeggyweggyX

ive personally lost so much from this, ive lost my own gameshow my friend has lost a very famous gameshow another friend has lost one of the oldest highschool rps that has already had to been rebuilt when the cf1and finally an escape room update happened i wish everyone good luck with rebuilding! -eqq

It is indeed a hard loss of time and imagination when something like this goes wrong. And I lower my hat to those who have lost their Roleplays and builds. But I do believe if we gave those builds the dedication that we did before, we can do it once again. I wish you all luck.
I want to thank SuperMonis and those involved for the effort and work they put in to save what they could and to upgrade to better systems.

cowgorl

It is indeed a hard loss of time and imagination when something like this goes wrong. And I lower my hat to those who have lost their Roleplays and builds. But I do believe if we gave those builds the dedication that we did before, we can do it once again. I wish you all luck.
I want to thank SuperMonis and those involved for the effort and work they put in to save what they could and to upgrade to better systems.
feels bad

StopTheMusic

Mm, the real problem here is the mentality of building it again..

Lyriellia

I can't find it in myself to come back after this.

Thanks everyone who participated in Casterly Rock and in general gave us support in building it, and thanks Monis for doing everything you can to resolve the situation.

Elkieiie

Expert
Thank you for working hard on the recovery of the server Monis, the staff handled this very well and to even recovery this is amazing. Past all the jokes I really appreciate the work everyone put into bringing this back.

britncy

I know this is really the worst thing that could happen to the community,
but i hope we can all get through this and try to rebuild our stuff, no matter how big or small.
we can do it :,)

Rain_Thorn

Is the server still down? I can't get on today. I also can't remember which plot i built on...Hoping it was CF3 but i know many people will have lost their plots also

Rain_Thorn

F plots, I guess. I just rejoined a few weeks ago so this kinda sucks LUL, but I'm glad to hear backups are going to be made more often. At least we won't have to deal with this in the future!
I'm the same, I used to play often but only recently revisited the server. Made a new roleplay plot which took a good portion of time, probably the most effort I have made on a roleplay. Now it may be gone, which is a big shame. Im hoping friends lists arent affected either, but I cannot join the server today yet so I'm unsure if it is still down

soyeoniie

I'm the same, I used to play often but only recently revisited the server. Made a new roleplay plot which took a good portion of time, probably the most effort I have made on a roleplay. Now it may be gone, which is a big shame. Im hoping friends lists arent affected either, but I cannot join the server today yet so I'm unsure if it is still down
Please refrain from double posting, instead use the edit button on your comment.