Menu

Join our Discord 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.creativefun.net 0 PLAYING NOW

Data Loss

I am not really worried about the $10, what I am really concerned about is the almost finished build that we made a while ago with took m o n t h s.
This is the latest photo we had of it, but my friend says it's g o n e. Disappeared, poof. And he just now texted me saying hng the server is d o w n...
There should be something put in place for you especially due to the size of that build, Maybe have a dedicated team made by the members of the cf staff team to help you try to make it again

Kqwi

Admin
Website Mod
I am not really worried about the $10, what I am really concerned about is the almost finished build that we made a while ago with took m o n t h s.
This is the latest photo we had of it, but my friend says it's g o n e. Disappeared, poof. And he just now texted me saying hng the server is d o w n...
If it is indeed gone, it can unfortunately not be brought back. And the server is indeed down at the moment, but this is just a small crash and the server should be back up soon. The server is still having a few hiccups after the major downtime and the implemented fixes, which, as it seems, are not 100% perfect yet.

3BlindGerbils

There should be something put in place for you especially due to the size of that build, Maybe have a dedicated team made by the members of the cf staff team to help you try to make it again
Worst possible things that happened, the longest and best way I can describe this:

GOOD NEWS:
Cf is gonna make everything better, add new stuff to the server, possibly be 1.15, and might be able to rebuild everything I've lost. If I contact Monis personally, I can possibly get my rank back.

BAD NEWS:
I don't have all the photos, other data, and other possible stuff I lost. (I.E., UNDERGROUND STUFF, SIGNS, ROLE SIGNS, HOMES, PLOTS, ETC.)

3BlindGerbils

If it is indeed gone, it can unfortunately not be brought back. And the server is indeed down at the moment, but this is just a small crash and the server should be back up soon. The server is still having a few hiccups after the major downtime and the implemented fixes, which, as it seems, are not 100% perfect yet.
I will say the same thing I just said to _BearsLikeHoney_:

GOOD NEWS:
Cf is gonna make everything better, add new stuff to the server, possibly be 1.15, and might be able to rebuild everything I've lost. If I contact Monis personally, I can possibly get my rank back.

BAD NEWS:
I don't have all the photos, other data, and other possible stuff I lost. (I.E., UNDERGROUND STUFF, SIGNS, ROLE SIGNS, HOMES, PLOTS, ETC.)

Kqwi

Admin
Website Mod
I will say the same thing I just said to _BearsLikeHoney_:

GOOD NEWS:

BAD NEWS:
Please do not double-post, you can use the Edit Button instead. In this case you could've quoted us both in one message and write your reply only once.

despairhiyoko

all my friends left because of this - I know you tried everything but we put so much effort and time into these builds - our love into them - but all of that is wasted now. I’m literally debating whether to stay or not. My friends left, my builds disappeared, it’s not the same as it was a few years back. There’s many reasons for me to leave but I want to stay with the community. I don’t know anymore.

Combat_God

Why do people keep mindlessly asking for staff to fix the data loss? and complaining about what they lost? not like complaining will fix it besides, its called Data LOSS because the data is lost or corrupted, meaning no matter how much you beg for your progress back, you ain't getting it back. It's obvious the staff have and have been doing all they can to recover as much Data as they can.
This is what i think-

LofiClaire

Why do people keep mindlessly asking for staff to fix the data loss? and complaining about what they lost? not like complaining will fix it besides, its called Data LOSS because the data is lost or corrupted, meaning no matter how much you beg for your progress back, you ain't getting it back. It's obvious the staff have and have been doing all they can to recover as much Data as they can.
This is what i think-
This server has the biggest plots ever. do you get how much 512x512 is? Professionals built some of the most awe-inspiring things I've ever seen. These people are mourning their months or years of work put into it. Of course they're gonna be mad. This is only the first step of getting over it. Please don't be so ignorant and respect these people, and yes, the staff are doing the best they can, but these people want to get their hard work back, even if they have to desperately beg, they still see there is a chance.

frogiiii

Man, terrible news. Thank you for working so hard to figure this out. It's still not working on my computer, unfortunately. But this server is worth waiting for.
To everyone whose disappointing from all of this, obviously you can be, but remember... as the Buddhists say

"Not everything lasts forever"
Try to keep your head up and the positive vibes going. Redo your builds and make them better than before.