DIMENTOS: Lab RP combined with Space Station.

Does this sound like a good RP?

• *nods head in minecraftian*

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • *shakes head in minecraftian*

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

gidono

Jan 1, 2018
texas roadhouse
www.google.com
So development in the RP has barely even begun yet, I've only just begun on the "RP Hub" and I'm still working on the minimap for reference.
But, however. I have gotten the entire backstory or plot of the RP down.

Dimentos is a transuniversal weapons and technology dealer that specializes in creating high-tech creations that are usually almost beyond the comprehension of most organisms. Their large size and advanced technology put them well-known as one of the most fearful companies in the multiverse. Founded in 1923 by Dr. Wunder, who was enlightened by a supreme deity.

Flash forward to 5236, you are onboard the D.R.S.S, a large scale research space station scaling at almost 3 miles in width. It is silently orbiting a post-apocalyptic Earth. The navigation controls have been sabotaged by a rogue employee and is headed right on course for the earth, where it will crash, releasing thousands of harmful and radioactive materials stored on the ship, rendering it inhabitable for millennia.

For a scale of how powerful DIMENTOS is, they're capable of housing and capturing omnipotent beings. Gods that can literally warp time and space.

well, lads. that's all i have for now, so. ya yeet. bye.

Construction on the site has not yet began, and it is on hiatus.

Last edited:

ly4

Oct 31, 2016
the New World
Sounds cool, hope you'll achieve not doing that generic lab roleplay, best of luck!

gidono

Jan 1, 2018
texas roadhouse
www.google.com
So, constructing the site itself, as well as developing and building a skybox that will host somewhat accurate earth as well as creating stars in the night-time sky will be a bit of a pain in the pickaxe. Most lab rps are relatively small and their layout is easy to follow. I wish to do the exact opposite. In order to get a true feeling of the plot, the emotion that the user is supposed to feel when visiting here- It has to be big.

Big not because it's better. Bigger because the bigger the lap rp without any directions towards the user, they'll eventually get lost.
I think of it as something Dr. Wunder would do to amuse himself in his spare time, watching over the cameras as he laughs at your shenanigans, roaming throughout the facility.

Necessarily, when I mean big, I don't mean "The entire facility is big and really massive and the hallways are 25 blocks apart."
I mean that the entire facility just contains room after room after room, decorated heavily with whatever should go in that room. The hallways are only 2 blocks apart, and the walls just close in on you.
That's all I have to say now.

gidono

Jan 1, 2018
texas roadhouse
www.google.com
Considering the fact that this IS technically a lab rp, this will indeed have a cell block. These will be divided into 3 different categories - Safe, Euclid, and Keter (scp fans hello.) which will be composed of 10 levels. 1 - 3 are in safe, 4-7 is Euclid, and 8-10 is Keter.
So let's think about levels. Of course, rather than measuring somebody's power level via a scouter, we're doing it based on how likely the subject is to escape.

For example, a level one will mostly have useful weaponry or power to the organization, be it a bit weak, therefore them attempting to break out is highly unlikely. A level 10, however, has extremely powerful weaponry at their disposal.
And no, god damn, we are NOT doing elements. Those things are done to absolute death and it's awfully annoying to say, have super-speed but can't be tested on because you're stuck with the basic elements like water, electricity.

A common risk of having higher levels is the risk of people failing to understand FearRP- which will indeed be heavily enforced here. For example, a level 10 standing up to an organization which can literally blow up stars is heavily unrealistic- And that's the focus here. Realism.
Despite the fact of enlightenment, gods, etc. etc. We need to put a focus on what technology would be widely available towards humanity in the year 5236. What theories will have changed? What about society will have changed? Will humans evolve by then? I'm taking this all into consideration before even starting actual CONSTRUCTION on the facility itself, which will be huge as hell.

(I predict that the facility will at least be around 205 blocks wide, 145 blocks long, and 50 blocks high)

All I have to say for now.