Menu

Join our Discord 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.creativefun.net 0 PLAYING NOW

DIMENTOS: The Sequel

Toriaino

What's up broskis?
Yes, I'm back. And since the other thread that I posted has been buried and I'm too lazy to find it, allow me to introduce to you one of the biggest projects I have in mind to date; DIMENTOS.
"BUTT MEESTER GID GUD, WHOT IS DIMENTOS AND COKE?"
Well, DIMENTOS is set several thousands of years in the future in which a dominant interdimensional corporation has basically taken control of earth.
combine don't sue me with your metropolice please
You, yourself, are onboard a massive space station hovering onboard Earth, which has been unknowingly set for a collision course to... Drumroll please.....
Earth. Players have an in-game week (roughly about 10-15 minutes per day) to either escape using the escape pods, blow up the ship, or take control of the ship.
"BOET MEISTER GID GUD, WHOW BEEG IS DEIS SPASS STASHUN?"
The Space Station itself will cover 85% of the plot. That's how big it is, AKA, it'll have an area of about 226317 blocks.
That's about it, honestly.

OK THIS SOUNDS EPIC BUT WHAT THE HAIL IS DA PLOT????
idk i'll come up with it later​

Last edited:

Toriaino

Introducing.... Subject classes!
Hey, who cares to have a million subject roles and overpowered staff subject roles? Introducing... Subject classes! Now instead of having to pick through 50 powers and levels, you can just pick from 5 (SEKTA!) hi SCP fans There's Safe, Euclid, Keter, Thaumiel, and Apollyon.
"But Mr. Gid Gud, what are these classes, and what do they mean?"
Introducing: The Box Metaphor! A wonderful solution given to us by the SCP wiki to explain what YOUR character could be like! It's simple, just like this:
Safe
If your character is locked up in a box, and left alone, and nothing bad could happen, then you're Safe-class.
Euclid
If your character is locked up in a box, and left alone, and there's a chance that somebody could get hurt, then you're Euclid-class
Keter
If your character is locked up in a box, and left alone, and it easily escapes, then it's Keter.
Thaumiel
If your character doesn't care that it's locked up in a box, or can be used to guard the box, or IS the box, then it's Thaumiel.
Apollyon
If your character is locked up in a box, and left alone, and all hell breaks loose, then it's Apollyon.

"Why not regular levels?"
Normally, the average lab rp has a total of 10 roles just for subject levels. That means building 10 separate cells and having to manage 10 different role requests at once. However, with the inclusion of a much more limited approach to subject roles, staff and users don't have to worry about being absolutely wrecked by a million role requests! It's half as much work to be done.
I've also slowly dimmed down the amount of people that can play that class from Safe to Apollyon, and there's a total of 19 subjects that can be played (technically 22 counting Thaumiel subjects). 10 for safe, 5 for euclid, 3 for keter, 1 for apollyon, and 3 for thaumiel. Perfectly balanced, as all things should be.

Toriaino

the rp is just completely cancelled because i realized that the lab would only take up 45% of the plot and because of the fact that i haven't even constructed work on the spacestation i just realized again
"this isn't gonna work"
guess i'll go die

hyunnha

You could make floors, making it stack on top of each other, or make it under the plot as well.