Join our Discord 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.creativefun.net 0 PLAYING NOW

Discouraged topics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inhf

Server Moderator
Discouraged topics

Heya folks! I hope everyone reading this is familiar with the server's rules (and if you're not, you can find them here), but there are some 'unwritten rules'. If you talk about these topics or do one of these actions, you will be warned by a staff member in /g chat. If you ignore these warnings, you will receive an official warning and a mute if continued. So please take this seriously. I'll be going through most (if not all) of them. Please notice that this is not an official thread from the higher staff, so there might be some topics/actions that I left out.

The format: Topic/action - Reason of why it's discouraged

Politics
- Politics are discouraged because of the arguements it can cause.

Religion talk - This one is also discouraged because of the arguements it can cause.

Minimodding - This is more of an action, but it probably needs some explaining. Minimodding is when you're telling people what to do, for example telling someone to advertise in /a. This is a staff member's job, and we don't want players to do this. However, answering a question in /g is not considered as minimodding.

Spacing out letters - Spacing out letters (like 'H e y a') gets really spammy to see.

Not spacing out words - Like spacing out letters, this gets really spammy. (Likeisn'tthissuperannoyingtoseeinGlobal?)

Staff shipping - I understand that this one is really fun to do (trust me I love to ship people myself), but this is really an invasion of privacy, some staff really don't feel comfortable with being shipped with a person they don't know in real life. We, as staff members, are also not allowed to Minecraft date, which is also a reason why staff shipping is discouraged. This applies to both shipping a staff member with a player and shipping two staff members with each other.

Most overrated memes - Most of the really popular memes are really spammy, like the 'ugandan knuckles' from a while ago. If it's just in a comment or not really causing spam, you won't be warned.

Roleplaying in /g - As you probably guessed, we don't like roleplaying in /g because of the spam it can cause, and most roleplayers don't have /g opened, so they won't see you roleplaying anyways. Just do it in /l please :)

Hashtags - We used to allow hashtags in /g, but we soon saw that it was really spammy to #see #a #hashtag #infront #of #every #word #you #see. Yeah don't do that please.

Song lyrics in /g - There's nothing holding us back from giving you a verbal warning when you sing a song in /g, it causes too much spam.

Talking about toxic banned players in /g - This has happened quite a few times before. We don't really want you to talk about these players since they've done very bad things, and it's for a better experience on CF for you guys that we banned the players. This rule mainly applies for Pie3 and elisebethhh. Now I know what you're thinking, "Ing, how are we supposed to know who's a toxic banned player and who's just a banned player?" We'll just verbally warn you whenever you talk about one of them and you'll know to never talk about them again.

I hope I didn't forget anything, but let me know if I did :) And if you have any questions, feel free to ask because that's what I'm here for :D

Cya soon!

Last edited:

ly4

Nice! This is a very useful thread. I thought there were WAY more discouraged topics than that, well, I was wrong.

soyeoniie

Thanks a lot for this Ingrid! Hopefully more people will be aware with the more misdemeanour rule breakings by seeing this thread :D

BlockIsBored

I remember when if u dabbed too much in /g u would get muted for “encouraging spam” I literally died <o/

JustSimplyCloud

It's basically the fact that /everyone/ keeps talking about them, for example with the ugandan knuckles, everyone would keep saying: 'da wae' and it got really spammy :)
What about other memes? A lot of memes are just reaction messages like “Ah that’s hot” or “Sometimes it do be like that”. I do get a ban on Ugandan Knuckles, that stuff was spam.

Mikcey

Expert
What about other memes? A lot of memes are just reaction messages like “Ah that’s hot” or “Sometimes it do be like that”. I do get a ban on Ugandan Knuckles, that stuff was spam.
Tbh most memes are allowed if you mean saying that were popularized I think the only ones that are banned are the spammy ones and the inappropriate ones

Inhf

Server Moderator
Yeah, but it's more like in a group spam context, I'll edit it though!

It would lead to heaps of arguments
It has never once led to ‘heaps of arguments’ because basically everyone supports Felix, and if you have half a brain you’d know that T-Series is super dodgy.
Also, T-Series already passed so it’s barely a battle anymore.

_Savage_MEMEZZZ_

this is actually really helpful, i may seem like a tame person but i do tend to start arguments more often than not. thanks for this Ing!

Status
Not open for further replies.