Droppers Banned??

CreeperGamerYT

Sep 24, 2018
WOW! I sever that doesn't allow droppers for lag reasons. I'm trying to build a Nuclear reactor, and it requires droppers! Please Reply if any FURTHER NOTICE has been gathered. Please be reasonable when Replying!!

Mikcey

Expert
Aug 31, 2017
Last Post Wins Thread
Just use a different block if you're going for looks, if you mean some machine then maybe try to find another server that's less redstone strict

Gooberr

Server Moderator
Jun 1, 2018
Asteroid b-612
I understand that you’re frustrated but droppers can be used to create lag machines. Although you may not have bad intentions, other players might. Droppers are banned because that’s the best solution to this problem.

CreeperGamerYT

Sep 24, 2018
Explain Why this is a 'solution' to fixing your problems!

Xxpiggygirl77xX

Chat Moderator
Dec 23, 2016
CF4
Explain Why this is a 'solution' to fixing your problems!
No need get all heated up.
I’m sorry if you don’t get the joke

Yoy can use another block or you can suggest to get it unbanned however it may not be unbanned since it’s banned for many reasons
But good luck building it. Hopefully you can find another block to replace it

CreeperGamerYT

Sep 24, 2018
How am i supposed to find a block that DISPENSES items

CreeperGamerYT

Sep 24, 2018
You can't, go on another server or single player if you want to build redstone, items and redstone are laggy on such a big server
I don't want to build it on singleplayer. Plus, I had to replace it with something else.

CreeperGamerYT

Sep 24, 2018
Just remember the server isn't meant for redstone
Seriously... I've been on creative servers that ALLOW redstone, and some of them allow you to use any block. I can't really play on them anymore, because they are all shut down.

Mikcey

Expert
Aug 31, 2017
Last Post Wins Thread
You can suggest on "server suggestions" to life this item ban however there is a very small chance it would get accepted
As others have said you might just need to build this elsewhere
Actually they shouldn't due to
+ Redstone - Redstone was largely removed from the server due to many problems with players creating various lag machines to decrease server performance. It is for this reason that it will not be enabled.
From the commonly suggested items

Seriously... I've been on creative servers that ALLOW redstone, and some of them allow you to use any block. I can't really play on them anymore, because they are all shut down.
They are probably are shut down due to the amount of players they can't hold due to redstone lagging them, build it in single player and share it here if you really need redstone for it

_OmniiPotent_

Expert
Jun 21, 2016
ŘƗᎶĦŦ ĦΔŇĐ Øℱ ŞΔŦΔŇ
Even though tnt is banned, if you put it in a dropper it’s possible to dispense the ‘about to explode’ tnt.
At least that’s what used to happen until they banned droppers.

Mikcey

Expert
Aug 31, 2017
Last Post Wins Thread
Even though tnt is banned, if you put it in a dropper it’s possible to dispense the ‘about to explode’ tnt.
At least that’s what used to happen until they banned droppers.
Yeah, even if tnt was disabled and we had droppers dropping a lot of items is laggy that's why, at least I think this is the limit, it's like 30 items a minute you can drop

Reactions: Blokcyy