Menu

Join our Discord 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.creativefun.net 0 PLAYING NOW

(EDITED) Soundboard voice channel

Eagleverse

This may not be approved but whatever. I'd like a discord <voice> channel where I can use a meme soundboard, forget the voice changers.

A guy's gotta have his me me's amirite?

Last edited:

Gooberr

Expert
Hey! I will be voting no.
Although memes would be fun to share, a new channel would be hard to manage. In my opinion it would be tough to constantly ensure that all images being posted are child-friendly.

Voice changers can be fun, but I don’t think they’re the best idea. They can be very obnoxious and overwhelming. In addition, voice changers can be used to break the rules. It’s difficult enough to figure out who is breaking rules in a voice channel with lots of people, and voice changers would only make it more confusing.

Feel free to respond with more reasoning and perhaps my vote may change. Have a good day :)

Eagleverse

Hey! I will be voting no.
Although memes would be fun to share, a new channel would be hard to manage. In my opinion it would be tough to constantly ensure that all images being posted are child-friendly.
It would just be sounds, and I decided to scratch the idea of voice changers, as rules could be broken. Just like a voice channel, it would be moderated to make sure no rules would be broken. Thanks for the concern!

chqrri

Chat Moderator
Voting no, there is a rule in place where voice changers aren't allowed as it is. By this suggestion, it will only make players more tempted to break the rules