Menu

Join our Discord 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.creativefun.net 0 PLAYING NOW

Flick from Animal Crossing~

angelrus

Your drawing style looks so cool, but how do you do the hands, they look so hard to do.

I mean- if you don't like it then you don't have to look at it- its that easy :), but thank you for the reply to my art~ Hope you have a nice day~:D
Are you really gonna come here and trash on other peoples hard work and efforts into creating something they're proud of?
And I think they mean that they don't really like chamelons and not the drawing itself, though I might be wrong.

buttercvp

Your drawing style looks so cool, but how do you do the hands, they look so hard to do.

And I think they mean that they don't really like chamelons and not the drawing itself, though I might be wrong.
To be honest, I don't know how I did the hands because usually I'm horrible at hands also lol, but thank you so much~ :D

buttercvp

Are you really gonna come here and trash on other peoples hard work and efforts into creating something they're proud of?
I've learned to just ignore the trolling from people who don't understand basic human decency, but thank you for standing up for my art~ <3