Suggestion Give Armor Stands A R M S

Netvirus101

Jan 27, 2019
theres a command in minecraft which allows you to add arms to every armor stand in the sub-server (i think). it goes like
/entitydata @e[type=armor_stand] {ShowArms:1}
please think about this suggestion since its very simple and we would adore it!

Mikcey

Aug 31, 2017
Last Post Wins Thread
I mean maybe not this way but how we get other armour stands having them with hands would be cool I could only see one really minor thing about it is they could make armour stands doing inap. things which I doubt would happen? I say yes if possible to make them in a single player and bring them to cf

KeekeeGrif

Apr 12, 2018
I mean I vote yipeetydoo yes

I mean maybe not this way but how we get other armour stands having them with hands would be cool I could only see one really minor thing about it is they could make armour stands doing inap. things which I doubt would happen? I say yes if possible to make them in a single player and bring them to cf
You have a point but yeeah I don't see um how it could be used inappropriately as they're very limited, but even if someone manages that they can just remove the armor stand and/or punish that player which is good lol ;3
The pros about this
-> It can add a dynamic to rps that arm-less armour stands can't do?
  • For example, in lab roleplays we could have armour stands in a "talking" pose inside a cell perhaps, or sitting on a bed "reading". This adds, technically, more people to the rp and makes it feel more natural.
  • Also in lab rps, there can be unidentified "occupied" testing chambers with armorstands inside them - A great way to fill space and add to the atmosphere.
  • Also also in lab rps, arenas! We can have them fighting, and whilst you can do this without arms it feels more unnatural because orbs (aka heads) would be randomly produced and wouldn't look as effective
  • In cafes, kitchens etc., you can have waiters/waitresses "holding" or "serving" food. Or people eating the food.
  • In highschool rps, you can obviously have teachers maybe pointing at the board, or people being "bullied"/shoved around, people talking etc. Can be used to make classrooms less empty and clubs more interesting.
  • Camp rps people can be roasting marshmallows xD
  • There are probably more rp points I can put out there but you get the idea
-> It makes everything look cooler!
-> It's just y'know a good idea

To add to this idea, it would be ideal if the armour stand limit could be pushed to like 5 or something. And the "per chunks" be fixed (they are probably working on it) because a lot of the times when blockstates are out of a chunk it still says it is?.. I'm not saying it could be removed because ik ik lag and all of that ;p

Sometimes I just bypass this by spawning in armour stands further away and using pistons but that is such a hassle!!

Also, maybe being able to make armorstands invisible? An invisible armorstand holding up a paper hidden under a table so it has a paper lying on the table would be great, and yes there would be other ways to use them too