Menu

Join our Discord 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.creativefun.net 0 PLAYING NOW

How To Make Full Customizable Items

souIess

Here is a guide of how to get custom items. A lot of people are curious, so i'm going to spread the knowledge. First you will need

1.) Minecraft 1.10
2.) These Links Opened Up

https://ezekielelin.com/give/
http://colorcommandgenerator.ueuo.com/

Now open the first link, it is a generator for your item. Fill it in, I put an example below. It looks much harder than it actually is so don't worry.
Use the second link to open the list of available colors to use.

1542321731210.png

On the first line, make sure to keep it @p so it'll give it to the player.
The second row, where it says "Minecraft: Stone" Is the block it's going to give you, so put the block you want to be customized inside there.
"Item Name" Is going to be unchecked, so make sure to check it. In there you can put the item name.
The "Lore Text" Is what is going to be as the description. So make sure to put something neat inside, don't forget you can use the custom colors. You can add more than one line by clicking add lore once again, and if you want to skip a line just put press space bar and then add lore.
If you want to add enchantments just put a level then click "Add Enchant".

DON'T ADD A SPACE WHERE IT DOESN'T NEED TO BE LIKE I DID WITH THE BLOCK STONE.
IT WILL MESS UP THE COMMAND.

When you finished making your item, copy the command below and paste it into the second link's text box.

1542320874273.png

Just Like That. Now click generate and highlight the whole text, then copy it.
Now load up minecraft 1.10.

1542321906343.png

Now paste the command into a command block, get one by doing
/give @p command_block
Make sure to click "Needs Redstone" until it becomes
"Always Active".

A sign will pop up and right click it. It will give you the block.

This part is a little tricky, So read carefully and do the steps slowly.

And there you go! If you followed the steps perfectly, you should be able to get any custom item you want.

Last edited:

Gooberr

Expert
pretty sure that isn't agains the rules. If it was then anytime anyone referenced imgur or youtube it would be against the rules
Yeah, my bad. The website rules state that you can't advertise other site urls, but they were talking about other Minecraft servers, not sites in general.

breqfast

There's a much simpler way. You get a free server. Get a plugin called Simple Rename and play. You get the commands with /sr. You use the &-colour code- for coloured names and lore.

this wont work for me
whenever I try to do it, it gives be the purple and black item

View attachment 74162
Remember to convert the command to 1.12.2. E.g: 1.13.2 command: /give @p minecraft:gold_nugget{display:{"name:andaaadbn"} (or whatever) Convertion to 1.12.2: /give @p minecraft:gold_nugget amount of item type of that item (for like wood planks, flowers ect.) {display:{"name:andaaadbn"}
Must be a space before "{display:...}", unlike the 1.13 command.

Last edited: