Join our Discord 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.creativefun.net 0 PLAYING NOW

How to Use Barriers (FULL Guide)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vulgros

How to Use Barriers

[INTRODUCTION]

Hello there, welcome. Some of you people are kept saying, "How to use Barriers?" Yes, how to use barriers. In this guide, I will show you the basics of how to use barriers. A barrier is an invisible block which appears transparent, but has mixed properties. This is a barrier. It is invisible to other players who is not using the barriers.

1.8-Barrier.gif

Okay, there's two different methods you need to know how to get it.

Method 1:
Okay, the first method is quite one of the easier ways to get barriers.
Firstly, you need to go on a chat, and type in "/i barrier" or "/i 166." They will bring up a barrier which you can place.

2016-08-24_06.28.37.png

2016-08-24_06.28.43.png

If you got that, it will say. "You've received your item" and you can play around with the barriers, you have wished for.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Method 2: [WARNING: This Method works on Windows 10 and a mouse.
Now, the second method will can be only used if a barrier is right in front of you. This can be worked on heads when you are in a head shop or a banner. All you have to do is press the crouch button [CTRL] and click the Middle mouse button. [The Middle Mouse is shown at the picture below.]

images.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay, if you are using survival mode for barriers and a player holds the barrier. You can't see the barriers where you placed from, but in creative mode they can see. The block in the player's inventory displays as a red box with a slash through it, but when placed is completely invisible. Barrier blocks will not be shown if the particle setting is set to "minimal."

Okay, thank you for watching this, this shows it's awesome to see what is barriers and yeah.

Thank you, if you think this helpful then put yes on the poll on the top. If not, put no on the poll.

If you think I got issues/bugs on this thread, make sure you comment below, what I have mistaken.

Have a great day, and goodbye.

~Vulgros

Eastiies

How to Use Barriers

[INTRODUCTION]

Hello there, welcome. Some of you people are kept saying, "How to use Barriers?" Yes, how to use barriers. In this guide, I will show you the basics of how to use barriers. A barrier is an invisible block which appears transparent, but has mixed properties. This is a barrier. It is invisible to other players who is not using the barriers.

1.8-Barrier.gif

Okay, there's two different methods you need to know how to get it.

Method 1:
Okay, the first method is quite one of the easier ways to get barriers.
Firstly, you need to go on a chat, and type in "/i barrier" or "/i 166." They will bring up a barrier which you can place.

2016-08-24_06.28.37.png

2016-08-24_06.28.43.png

If you got that, it will say. "You've received your item" and you can play around with the barriers, you have wished for.

Method 2: [WARNING: This Method works on Windows 10 and a mouse.
Now, the second method will can be only used if a barrier is right in front of you. This can be worked on heads when you are in a head shop or a banner. All you have to do is press the crouch button [CTRL] and click the Middle mouse button. [The Middle Mouse is shown at the picture below.]

images.jpg

Okay, if you are using survival mode for barriers and a player holds the barrier. You can't see the barriers where you placed from, but in creative mode they can see. The block in the player's inventory displays as a red box with a slash through it, but when placed is completely invisible. Barrier blocks will not be shown if the particle setting is set to "minimal."

Okay, thank you for watching this, this shows it's awesome to see what is barriers and yeah.

Thank you, if you think this helpful then put yes on the poll on the top. If not, put no on the poll.

If you think I got issues/bugs on this thread, make sure you comment below, what I have mistaken.

Have a great day, and goodbye.

~Vulgros
By the way, if you can see like, images.jpg. That's a picture you needed to see.
Please don't double post, there's an edit button.

I really like this guide. It will be very useful a lot of players. I just have one thing for the 2nd method. You
Can buy a (example) Logitech keyboard and mouse that can be used for a Mac. The second method should be edited to fot that format for users that have (ex) Logitech keyboards and mouses that are on a Mac.

Keep up the good work!

Status
Not open for further replies.