Menu

Join our Discord 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.creativefun.net 0 PLAYING NOW

I did an art

maaackie

They’re so cute :D
If I were to dm you details for one of my story chars would you be able to do one for her? -3-

blooberrei

Along with what wcnderwqll was saying, I would also love to have my skin done, if you would possibly want to ; )

oldtimcs

Along with what wcnderwqll was saying, I would also love to have my skin done, if you would possibly want to ; )
2 things, 1. I'm sorry if it doesn't look like your skin, I noticed it has more brown hair then blonde, but its a lil too late- 2. I left the white part on the side incase you wanna write smth, because usually I write the name of them and then info about them but I don't know you-
I hope you like it!! c:

Attachments

Jeessica

Admin
Website Mod
Ofcourse! My discord is velvetto#8864
Sure! might take me a day or three though, I'm drawing someone eleses as well :)
I'll make sure to tell you when I've done it.
2 things, 1. I'm sorry if it doesn't look like your skin, I noticed it has more brown hair then blonde, but its a lil too late- 2. I left the white part on the side incase you wanna write smth, because usually I write the name of them and then info about them but I don't know you-
I hope you like it!! c:
Please don’t triple post. Use the edit button on your replies if you have any additional comments to make!

blooberrei

I hope you like it!! c:
aww thanks! It looks so good, but I could always discord you some info about her whenever you have spare time : )