Menu

Join our Discord 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.creativefun.net 0 PLAYING NOW

I don't know

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lofied_

It's 5:00 and i can tell it's already gonna be one of those days. I have joined this server around 3 years ago while I was getting back into minecraft. I was just scrolling the inter-web looking for "Creative Servers" to play on. A place to chill at and meet new people. It's been a wild 3 years and sadly i'm not the same young boy I was back then. Things change. I am proud to say this was one of my favorite servers back then and is still on the list just not too high up.. I am also happy for the people I met on here and the friend groups I have made over the 3 years. While some didn't last and some did I am still grateful for those. Being muted and banned multiple times was also some fun moments as the gang was with me while it happened. I shared a lot of laughs here with a plethora of people. This server will always have it's own little corner in my heart. This is just my last message I wanna say anyone will here from me online. Although I didn't get banned the way I want to it's fine, I can always come back stronger. This all being said, [Removed]

name1.PNG[Removed]name3.PNG

~Sen ♥

Last edited by a moderator:

Kqwi

Admin
Website Mod
Please do not make threads to announce you're leaving the server. You may only do this on Profile Walls.
I have also removed a phrase and an image due to them containing inappropriate words.

Status
Not open for further replies.