Menu

Join our Discord 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.creativefun.net 0 PLAYING NOW

I have never purchased anything, but....

Status
Not open for further replies.

KookieKutter2

So I went to purchase a rank, my first rank, today. However, while I was selecting and trying to add my rank to the cart, it told me that I was banned from the webstore. I made an account for this website and tried again. The same happened. Before today, I was always able to click add to cart bit today I discovered I was somehow banned from this webstore. Can someone help me figure out what to do? I find it unfair that I cannot donate to the server, however, I won't donate if this issue persists. I would love to help, as I have played on this server since 1.5. Please help!76506

LetsTimeOut

Co-Owner
Financial Adviser
I believe this issue has been fixed, let me know by replying to this thread if the issue persists!

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Kqwi

Admin
Website Mod
Have you charged back a rank on another server recently? Because Buycraft bans you from all their stores if you charge back one product bought on one of their stores. (Buycraft is what CF and many other servers use for their stores.)

LetsTimeOut

Co-Owner
Financial Adviser
Have you charged back a rank on another server recently? Because Buycraft bans you from all their stores if you charge back one product bought on one of their stores. (Buycraft is what CF and many other servers use for their stores.)
You have chargedback on a different Buycraft store which results in a Fraud protection system being in place that warns that you are a liability to chargeback again.

KookieKutter2

I have never bought anything on any server. Plus, I have no idea what chargeback even means. So because of getting accused of these "fraudulent activities," I will be happy to let you know that I will never try to donate again.

ly4

I have never bought anything on any server. Plus, I have no idea what chargeback even means. So because of getting accused of these "fraudulent activities," I will be happy to let you know that I will never try to donate again.
CF doesn't accuse you for it, Buycraft does, you should contact them.

Status
Not open for further replies.