Menu

Join our Discord 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.creativefun.net 0 PLAYING NOW

last post wins

JustSimplyCloud

I’ve kept in contact with most online friends, other than...

Story time: I had this one friend (no names will be mentioned) on Discord, that was lowkey one of the nicest people ever. We talked basically every day, and she introduced me into her group of friends, and we all got really close. Then out of no where, life gets super stressful and I begin to feel depressed. In an attempt to sort out my life, I cut all online interactions from my life. When I mean all, I mean everything. I unadded everyone from discord and said I was gonna leave forums. When I got my life back together, I began to add old friends back on Discord. When I went to go add back one of my best friends, she had deleted her discord account. I had no idea why, and asking the people in that friend group, they have no idea either. Now I have to live with the guilt of leaving one of my best friends in the dark about what was happening to me, and never being able to make it up to her.

hyunnha

Tbh, I don’t really have any close online friends, I use to last summer but the whole friend group kinda fell...

Mikcey

Expert
I’ve kept in contact with most online friends, other than...

Story time: I had this one friend (no names will be mentioned) on Discord, that was lowkey one of the nicest people ever. We talked basically every day, and she introduced me into her group of friends, and we all got really close. Then out of no where, life gets super stressful and I begin to feel depressed. In an attempt to sort out my life, I cut all online interactions from my life. When I mean all, I mean everything. I unadded everyone from discord and said I was gonna leave forums. When I got my life back together, I began to add old friends back on Discord. When I went to go add back one of my best friends, she had deleted her discord account. I had no idea why, and asking the people in that friend group, they have no idea either. Now I have to live with the guilt of leaving one of my best friends in the dark about what was happening to me, and never being able to make it up to her.
I had this one friend who I told everything to because she was my only friend and when my life started getting hard I told her about it and she just started ghosting me on discord and unadded me on cf and would just never let me talk to her, I never found out why but it all started when I told her about a mental thing I have, but I always feel guilty cause I feel like I made her uncomfortable or something?

JustSimplyCloud

I had this one friend who I told everything to because she was my only friend and when my life started getting hard I told her about it and she just started ghosting me on discord and unadded me on cf and would just never let me talk to her, I never found out why but it all started when I told her about a mental thing I have, but I always feel guilty cause I feel like I made her uncomfortable or something?
They weren’t willing to support I guess... but that’s weird, if you told this person everything, why would they start ghosting you after you said one thing... That’s the bad part about online friends, they can one day just leave you behind with no explanation with no consequences.

Mikcey

Expert
They weren’t willing to support I guess... but that’s weird, if you told this person everything, why would they start ghosting you after you said one thing... That’s the bad part about online friends, they can one day just leave you behind with no explanation with no consequences.
Yeah, my one friend got grounded for a year and didn't come on at all and I had no idea why she left for the year and thought she just was mad at me or something