Less cooldown time

Blokcyy

Dec 2, 2017
trying to catch Mickey in most messages
Have you ever sped through the forums so fast, by the time u get to the second thread it says “please wait 20 seconds before posting again”
Has this frustrated you, sitting there, for 20 seconds!
Well there is a simple fix!
WOW BLOCK DO TELL
Yes yes I will
All you have to do is reduce the cooldown to 10 seconds, it allows me, the forums god, to get through threads faster without waiting 20 seconds each time, and it also helps me, the forums god, get more messages so I can beat Mickey
But not only that! It saves you 10 seconds! Cooldown in global chat is 5 seconds, and
Yes yes I know
“The FoRuMs and GLoBaL aRe VeRy diFFeRenT”
But I mean, we have more people on the server trying to spam in chat than we have people on the forums trying to spam threads.
It’s not the biggest deal in the world, i just think it should be implemented for convenience, etc.
ALRIGHTY FOLKS
that’s all we have time for today!
Join me next time on “Block is annoying” thank you! Thank you very much!
dabs

ly4

Oct 31, 2016
the New World
It was already tuned down from 3-ish mins to 20 seconds, it is to prevent spam and I think 20 seconds is good.
Voting no :^)

Blokcyy

Dec 2, 2017
trying to catch Mickey in most messages
It was already tuned down from 3-ish mins to 20 seconds, it is to prevent spam and I think 20 seconds is good.
Voting no :^)
Yikes 3 is a lot,
I’m just saying 10 seconds can prevent spam too, I’m not suggesting to eliminate the cooldown totally :^)

Xxpiggygirl77xX

Chat Moderator
Dec 23, 2016
CF4
Have you ever sped through the forums so fast, by the time u get to the second thread it says “please wait 20 seconds before posting again”
Has this frustrated you, sitting there, for 20 seconds!
Well there is a simple fix!
WOW BLOCK DO TELL
Yes yes I will
All you have to do is reduce the cooldown to 10 seconds, it allows me, the forums god, to get through threads faster without waiting 20 seconds each time, and it also helps me, the forums god, get more messages so I can beat Mickey
But not only that! It saves you 10 seconds! Cooldown in global chat is 5 seconds, and
Yes yes I know
“The FoRuMs and GLoBaL aRe VeRy diFFeRenT”
But I mean, we have more people on the server trying to spam in chat than we have people on the forums trying to spam threads.
It’s not the biggest deal in the world, i just think it should be implemented for convenience, etc.
ALRIGHTY FOLKS
that’s all we have time for today!
Join me next time on “Block is annoying” thank you! Thank you very much!
dabs
This has been suggested before: https://creativefun.net/threads/possibly-remove-the-cooldown.71838/

Also this should be in website suggestions
@Kqwi

_OmniiPotent_

Jun 21, 2016
ŘƗᎶĦŦ ĦΔŇĐ Øℱ ŞΔŦΔŇ
I feel like only a very specific set of people even have this issue, that is the people who post a ridiculous amount, that is, literally anyone in the top 5 most messages.

if you suggest this you're just helping Mikcey become more powerful