Menu

Join our Discord 0 MEMBERS ONLINE
play.creativefun.net 0 PLAYING NOW

Lets address this issue

aalf

Ok we all love Creative Fun right?

We can list lots of things I bet.

But I'm stuck on how there are staff members who are just been promoted or have been promoted for a while.

Not to sound rude but I don't know how there are staff members with next to none social standing, not pointing fingers. But if they have 30 messages below on the forums then that really confuses me. It seems whats happened is when half of staff zoomed they promoted staff whom used to be and have been unknown to everyone practically.

Not to be rude or point fingers but I had to talk about the elephant in the room that some of us thought about.

GlassPianos

How does the number of messages they have on the forums correlate to how well they perform as a Chat Moderator?

aalf

Not just on the forums. I see staff which I've never seen before help out in chat and are unknown to me ultimately.

GlassPianos

Not just on the forums. I see staff which I've never seen before help out in chat and are unknown to me ultimately.
Maybe staff in different time zones are useful to the server? Maybe because of those time zones you don't know them? Whether you know them or not does not dictate whether they are good at their job or not. This isn't a supermarket or department store at Christmas - they're not just hiring random people to cover everything, they're hiring people who they feel are qualified for the role

aalf

Maybe staff in different time zones are useful to the server? Maybe because of those time zones you don't know them? Whether you know them or not does not dictate whether they are good at their job or not. This isn't a supermarket or department store at Christmas - they're not just hiring random people to cover everything, they're hiring people who they feel are qualified for the role

How is it their fault if you never notice them?
I always notice them and always are in /g, I never disable it and never see them. Thats the thing.

Hcnesty

But I'm stuck on how there are staff members who are just been promoted or have been promoted for a while.

Not to sound rude but I don't know how there are staff members with next to none social standing, not pointing fingers. But if they have 30 messages below on the forums then that really confuses me. It seems whats happened is when half of staff zoomed they promoted staff whom used to be and have been unknown to everyone practically.

Not to be rude or point fingers but I had to talk about the elephant in the room that some of us thought about.
I’ve communicated with all the chatmods and I’ve seen them most in chat all the time so I don’t see how you could say you do not see them, also people have lives outside of the internet that they need to deal with so they may take a day or couple hours break at that.

Krqkn

idk